Chapter 1

(Y/N) POV

I finally have reach The Hogwarts express and I'm new so i don't know what to do but as soon as I get there i want to try as many things so I decided to come when everyone was going back from summer break .
I got into the train and headed to the Slytherin station. As I went to sit down a tall blonde boy with gray eyes tells me to move.

Draco's POV

Move I was sitting here first you mudblood he say says laughing with the two boy next to him.

(Y/n) POV
Excuse me I say as I scoffed, No you can sit here if you'd like but I won't move. I'm not a mudblood I'm a pure blood so look so don't judge me before knowing me blondie.

Draco POV
It's Malfoy and whatever...stay where you belong you filthy mudblood.

(Y/n) POV

Did he just not hear me I said in my own thought.
Blondie I'm a pureblood and if you didn't hear me the first Time you need to get you ears check as soon as we at Hogwarts.

Draco's POV

I don't need anything check so back off I snap at the (e/c) eye girl and whatever I don't care what you are..

(Y/n) POV
Whatever I say as I fix my sweater that has gotten tangled with my hair.

Remus lupin yell at everyone to start changing

(Y/n) POV
I enter a stall and close it as I turn around to take off my shirt Malfoy is there looking at me in shock.. malfoy you scared me and what are you doing ? I say in my panting voice

Draco's POV
What am I doing it's what are you doing I'm in here first...

(Y/n) POV
I look down and he doesn't have a shirt on and I make my way to the exit and run into the stall door leaving a huge bump on my forehead. Owww Damnit I say while rubbing my forehead.

Draco's POV
I snickered watching her rub her forehead and glaring at me.. it's not my fault you ran into the door you idiot.

(Y/n) POV
I'm not an idiot and it is your fault I said looking at him rudely rolling my eyes. Hurry please I need to change.

Draco's POV
Okay you may get out or you can ... I pause with a smirk putting both my hand above her head to her sides.

(Y/n) POV
Ewww pervert no I'm going out and please hurry I say.

Draco's POV
You can go now miss pervert he say with a smirk.

(Y/n) POV
Whatever I say hitting his shoulder with mine as soon as I go into the stall half way he yanks my wrist making me turn to him.

Draco's POV
don't get the wrong idea But I have something of yours i said pulling out her ring ..

( y/n) POV
I see him pull out my ring from his pocket that's was given to me on my 10th birthday from my father. Give it blondie I said. Later he says letting go and running into they crowd full of people .. I get change then go grab my bags from the station and head to the lady who standing there welcoming all of us into Hogwarts while she leads us into Grand hall. I walk to the Slytherin table and the only seat available is the one near Draco so I go and sit down and ask for my ring.

Draco's POV
Well miss pervert what will you do to get your ring he says with a smirk

(Y/n) POV
This... I kick his leg letting my ring fall into my hand while him groaning in pain.

Draco's POV
Ugh you- I say but as soon as I try to say it she cuts me off

(y/n) POV
Pureblood right ? I had simply had asked for my ring back but yet you still didn't give it to me so you had to deal with the consequences.

Draco's POV
My father will hear about this he says rolling eyes

(Y/n) POV
We finish dinner so we headed back to the common room and me and Draco's bumped into each other again and I tell him you know I think you might have a crush on me blondie.

Draco's POV
As if I say going to my dormitory leaving ( L/n) laughing to herself.

(Y/n ) POV
If you say so I laugh as he went to the boys dormitory and headed back to mine and falling into a deep sleep as I lay in the bed under the soft comforters .

I will try to write the next chapter I will post as much as I can let me know if you like it.

826 word count.