Chapter 3

Y/n POV
It has been a week since detention with unbridge and Draco's been ignoring me but not that I expected more from him. I had went to my classes and headed to by last one which was herbology who was taught by professor sprout.then a brown haired boy sat next to me with hazel light brown eyes. "Hi I'm y/n and you are" I said with a grin.

"I'm Cedric ..Cedric diggory" He replied returning the smile.

"Oh I heard about you.... you play quidditch right ? I replied

"Yeah how about you are you any good ?"He said making eye contact with her e/c eyes .

"A little I just don't like it enough to play it" I said shyly .

"Oh if you would like to play sometime I can make it fun" Cedric said with a smirk, sending me a wink right after

Y/n POV
"Alright maybe after class today ?"

Cedrics POV
"Okay I'll meet you there Im gonna go to my dorm to get somethings." I said still smiling at her, I'm surprised I never noticed her she unbelievably attractive, was she new?

Y/n POV
Okay that's not a problem.

Cedric POV
Alrighty then see you later

—————————class finish———————
Y/n POV
Alright so see you at the field i guess

Mrs.mcgongall
Miss l/n come with me please.

Y/n POV
Alright ... well I'll see you at dinner then.

Cedric POV
Oh okay see then.

~o~oWe walked to dumbledor office ~o~o~o~o~

Dumbledor POV
Hello y/n would you like to take a seat

Y/n POV
Sure so why am I here

Dumbledor POV

I'm sorry to inform you but your father had died and he wants to see you one more time but as a ghost before he has to go so I'll leave you guys in here to talk.

Y/n POV
I couldn't believe my father was dead even though I hated him I never wanted him dead I thought.
Alright I spoke. Hello father I said as I see him appear.

Y/f/n POV
I wish to tell you that sooner or later you will have get the dark mark to serve the dark lord or not you will be punished.

Y/n POV
Really you died and after all that abuse and torment you tell me that..I can't believe you... and you put me through hell I had to learn how to fight for my self so for all I care rot in hell father. Once again you put everyone before me once again while Everyone keeps hurting me .I've been in pain for as long as I can remember while you hurt me again and again I just accept it because no matter how much I try and forgive you won't change and be a better father.

Y/f/n POV
How dare you speak to me like that when all I have done was for you and you always been ungrateful. You will do as I say weather you like it or not. Remember you will be punished. If you don't remember no one loves you like me and your mother have and you know that's true because you are a nobody.. no matter how hard you try to fit in you will always be a l/n and people like you will never be happy.. you are a walking disappointment who doesn't deserve to live for being such a disgrace but it all changes when you you serve the dark lord he will make you useful and make you have worth.

Y/n POV
It don't matter what you say anymore because it's not your fault but mine for letting it get to me. I never expected anyone to love me beside you guys but I learned that wasn't love when you guys decided to give me to the dark lord but  Then again I'll be anything besides you.. a murderer..,.liar and worst of all the worst parent a child could ask for.

Y/f/n  DISAPPEARED AND YOU TOLD DUMBLEDORE THAT HE MAY ENTER.

Dumbledore POV
Y/n I'm sorry about your father my dear child and if you'll like I would like to offer you a proposal such as having a personal dorm for you to get grieve and have some time alone.

Y/n POV
Thank you sir for your offer.

Dumbledore POV
No problem my dear child.. I really am sorry about your father but the choice you decide to make it leads you to a path of hate and love or maybe even betrayal... but maybe for all..but we must accept time so that when the time comes you would have all the time in the world. Your luggage is already there miss l/n

Y/n POV
Dumbledor always makes a riddle out of his advice all the time and I hope one day I would understand what he meant I said in my thought.
Alright I'll be in my way then I spoke softly .

I headed straight to the dorms I didn't feel like talking to anyone. You reached your dorm and went to the bathroom. Until I felt a cold hand yanking my wrist, and to my surprise it was Draco.

What are you doing here Malfoy ?

Why are you here L/N, Dumbledore
Had said no had that room?

Malfoy get your hands off me and I didn't know they were connected with each other but don't worry I'll use Claire dorm bathroom ..

Well then, don't ever come in here or go into my bedroom and try not to steal my thing l/n

Whatever Malfoy now get your hands of me.

I wouldn't want to get your disease.

Okay now leave please I would like to lock the door from my side

Alrighty then don't go in my room either and try not to steal my things

Okay you already said that and I don't want your bloody things.

You lock the door of the bathroom.
You walk away from the bathroom and change into your pajamas and headed straight to bed and try to not think about your father.

Hi I hope you like this book and I will be editing some more I just haven't really been feeling it but I hope you like it. :)

Word count :) : 1064