Sneaking away from my babysitter

He was being babysat by...ink.. he frowned in disbelief, why ink of all monsters!?

And that was why he sneaked away when he got ink to get busy with drawing, I smiled and left my au to go visit other aus that I know were safe.

I silently hummed inside my head while walking into Underswap.

Ohh good idea! Make people think I'm Underswap's papyrus son! Hehehe chaos shall be here!

Hahaha, I thought and giggled out loud and a monster walked up to me.

"Where are your parents little one?" A monster asked me.

I looked up and they held their surprise back, "hm? Papa was busy so I went for a walk!"

I told them with a innocent smile on my face, "who's your papa?"

"Another skeleton like me! I look exactly like him!" I told the monster who nodded and gently told me directions to go back to Underswap house and wanted to walk me there.

"Thank you!" I told them and waved them goodbye as they dropped me oof and watched to make sure I went inside before leaving.

I walked inside and hid for a bit, looking through the kitchen to make something to eat and to amuse this papyrus enough that he might let me play pretend for a bit in that he's my 'papa'.

I smiled deviously, it would work out in my favor if I can get either brothers on my side. Hopefully I'll be back before my brother comes home.

I thought and made some food for the two of them to hopefully pacify them, I nodded to myself and finished with the food, setting it on the table and waited for one or both of them to come back.

And It wasn't long before the door opened and two different footsteps was heard, I perked up and smiled, racing towards them.

"Welcome home!" I said cheerfully surprising the two of them.

Underswap sans eyes widen with shock, "what are you doing here kid papyrus? Where's your brother?"

I blinked, "oh brother had work to do and had ink babysit me."

Underswap started chuckling at that, "no wonder why you left your au for now."

"Also I hope you don't mind that I said that you were my dad." I said to Underswap papyrus who started to chock on his cigarette with a shocked look on his face while Underswap sans looked amused and almost laughed.

"Pfft- yeah being a father suits you bro...." sans said with a smile and eyes looking away from his brother who finally stopping chocking on his cigarette.

"...you what?" Papyrus started out, still shocked.

"Yeah I told someone that you were my dad and they brought me over here." I said casually, as if I didn't just shock a person and totally mislead a few others.

"....I'm going to take a nape to help deal with this..." papyrus said and started heading for his room.

"Oh? Without eating first?" I said, acting clueless as papyrus paused and headed to the kitchen with a grumble.

Sans leaned down to me to whisper, "good job at surprising my brother."

Then he straightened up and entered the kitchen to eat.

"Wowzers! This tastes amazing kid papyrus!" Underswap sans said happily eating it and I smiled.

Underswap papyrus  just ate and headed upstairs for a bit to eat.

I smiled and sat on the couch for a while, listening to Underswap sans talk.

I didn't get their nicknames last time, I don't know if it changed or not so I won't say anything for now on nicknames.

That and I doubt they realized they haven't introduced themselves to me officially yet. Which amused me.

It was then after a while that I figured I should go back to my au, which Underswap sans helped me with and I appeared back in my room a bit before my brother got back.

I headed downstairs to stare in surprise a bit, huh it looks like ink was still drawing. I thought and took a piece of paper out and a pencil and started to draw ink as he drew, I didn't think it was too good but I always thought about that with my art in my past.

I just started to color it in when sans arrived home and I looked up with delight, setting the piece of paper and pencil down and raced over to my brother who picked me up as he closed the door behind him.

"Welcome back brother!" I said with a smile on my face and he smiled back.

"So what have you been doing today papyrus?" Sans asked me.

"I watched ink draw." I told him and sans looked over to see ink finish his drawing and then show us with a smile.

I looked delighted, I didn't know he was working intensely on drawing stars and some other things on it.

"So cool!" I said and ink gave it to me with a smile.

I'll have to finish that drawing and give it to ink when I finally finish it.

"Thanks!"

"Your welcome." Ink said and then he left since sans was back home.

I stared at the drawing for a bit before I continued to work on my drawing and the coloring, I wanted it to look great. I thought and just continued, carefully choosing the colors.

___\*\\\_____*______*_____*______*__
Finally done with 930 words.

Oof, this took me so long, I don't have an ideas for this story right now so it will take longer to update.

Help with ideas if you want.

Ja ne~!

Error, ink, fresh
Undertale,
Underfell,
Underswap,
Outertale,
Killertale,
Horrortale,
Dusttale,
Fellswap,
Swapfell,
Dreamtale,
Quantumtale,
Abysstale,
Tidetale,
Under beats,
Newer tale,

Help me decide a few more aus.

X