A few years later..

It been a few years now since then. I stayed closer to my brother at all times whenever we need to go somewhere. I will not budge an inch from him, I noticed I already had a scare over one of my eyes.

Which made me realize that this papyrus must of killed someone now already. I'm not exactly sure though since I don't know everyone of their backstories besides the memes I watched. I haven't played any of the games but I have watched some videos about the gameplay or like the comics like the undertale drink comic part 1 until the final. I wish there was more to that though so I ended up rewatching it a lot because I liked it. I wanted to see what happens next and what happened before that but... yeah I haven't seen anything after or before it. I sulked at that, a bit silent.

Though I don't stay silent for long because when I do that, my brother tends to get nervous and worried about me. I'm not sure what timeline this is or what copy or if it's an original or not, I'll find out sooner or later when the other sans do whatever it is they do that mess with the au's and the originals. If we are the originals, how old will the copies of us be? I thought, i heard some sort of fight was happening outside, making my brother alarmed as he looked outside.

He hurried and picked me up, racing out the back way. I looked over his shoulder, oh flip..

It was error! Though he didn't look too good and might be not seeing things completely. I wonder if this was a copy after all? I thought a bit dismayed. I haven't even been alive for too long and I'm already going to die with my brother.

Sigh...I thought as I watched error killing more monsters, I don't even think the human fell down yet... I thought. I saw him notice us and head towards us, but it was more like he noticed sans then me. "Brother?" I said and "shh it's ok paps I won't let anything or one harm you ever again.." sans said still running. I wonder if error wondered why he was running from him. "But..he's following us.." I said and sans glanced over his shoulder with an alarmed look.

Sans teleported to that one room where he and the kid usually fought at in the gameplay. I forgot what the room was called, it's been a long while since I last saw the gameplays.

Next time I'll rewatching them every now and then and not once a month.

Sigh, sans was looking to hide me somewhere before error got here but he heard a chuckle that made him freeze. Sans looked over his shoulder with an alarmed look on his face. I peek over his shoulder a little bit not enough to be noticed right alway.

"Why run away from your fate? It's not like you can escape me. Now where is your brother? I usually see him sooner or later." Error said voice glitching a bit.

I heard sans growl at that. "I won't let you touch my brother! He's finally speaking and now this!? No I won't let him get hurt again! He will not die this young!" Sans yelled still facing away from him to hide me from view.

I saw error blink at that, confused on what he meant by that along with wondering how old this papyrus was. He looked around, trying to see if this papyrus was hiding somewhere in here before barley seeing something peeking up over the sans shoulder.

Wait what? Error thought and focused on that shoulder, which sans noticed and shifted a bit to hide his brother better. Wait.. this papyrus is still a kid!? Error thought alarmed and checked the code.

He froze, oh sh** error though. He was attacking the original underfell! Holy sh**! He thought, but why was this papyrus still a kid while the other copies where older? He thought confused and checked more to see what happens to this papyrus. His blood would have froze if he had any coursing through his bones.

Underfell papyrus Almost died and if he did every other papyrus would have died in the copies of the original. Something happened that also deaged papyrus...He felt both alarmed and horrified that he targeted an original.