hahaha your funny

Gwen's pov:

I woke up wondering where I was. I looked around and saw a note on the side of a table. it said 'come to woodchuck cabin we all need to talk' my first thought, great I have to deal with this, my second thought, im just going to pretend to go to sleep. so that's what I did. about half an hour later, lou came in to check on me, I just carried on lying there but she sore through it. I guess she saw that the note had been slightly moved. well there goes my plan.

lou's pov:

I knew that Gwen would be awake by now but I didnt know if she had found the note. me, ava and destiny had been waiting for an hour but she didnt show so I went to go and check on her. I was worried. what if she had went of into the woods again? but she wouldn't do that right? so too make sure she was ok I opened the door to the managers cabin where I had left and looked inside. she was still asleep. well so I thought. I saw her eye open slightly and I knew she was avoiding us. "hey Gwen sweaty," I said to her trying to get her attention. she still laid her so I touched her arm and she looked at me. "you need to talk to her," she looked at me straight in the eyes. "I know, shall we go now, so we can get over there before everyone else wakes up." I looked at her pleased. "of course we can," I replied.

ava's pov:

I was worried about Gwen. she hadn't come into the cabin yet so lou went to go and see her. "do you think she's ok," destiny asked me. "she'll be fine," I replied. jut then we see a girl running cross the lawn in her PJ's. "is that Gwen," I asked. destiny just nodded but then ran into the bathroom. this was going to be a long day. well actually it wasn't because destiny just needed to go to the toilet. so I hope this works.

lou's pov:

I hope this plan works. me and ava stayed up for 2 hours planning this so it better work. Gwen ran to the cabin while I walked because I was tired and couldn't be bothered to run. when we got to the cabin we sat Gwen on her bed and destiny on hers. then we left and blocked the doors so they couldn't get out. then we ducked down, went to the side of the cabin and then peeped through the window.

Gwen's pov:

I started to laugh. I couldn't hold it in anymore. "they don't know that we have phones do they," I said through fits of laughter. "no but I heard there plan. there at the window lets scare them." I nodded this was going to be hilarious. we crawled up to the window and we both shouted boo but what we saw was a whole lot worse than what we expected.