Forgiveness and Trouble

"Fuck it hurts.." I stood in front of the mirror; watering dripping down my body. I was gripping the sides of the sink till my hands were numb. The pain was unbearable and I couldn't focus on anything but that. "Gr..ay..!" My voice was drowned by the shower. I reached for the door handle but met the floor instead as I blacked out.

*Grayson POV*

As I was washing the dirty sheets, I heard a thud from upstairs. At first I thought maybe he dropped something in the shower but it sounded too heavy to be a shampoo bottle. I dropped everything and bolted for the stairs. I tripped over the last step causing my knee to hit the ground but I ignored the pain and continued to the bathroom. As I opened the door, Adrian was on the ground unresponsive. 

"Addy! No..please..Addy!" I checked his pulse and a sweet relief hit my face. He still had a pulse and it appeared that he was still breathing. I checked for any other indicators that could've caused for him to faint. I turned him on his side and noticed the massive bruising appearing on his back. It wasn't like that during their time together earlier so maybe he hit it against something in the shower. I peered inside and turned off the water.  I couldn't find anything that would cause him to hurt himself. Igrabbed a towel and dried him off before slipping him into sweats and a t-shirt.
"G..r.ay. what..t.ha.p."
"Shh just relax. I have a doctor coming to check on you."
I made sure to watch him over him until his personal doctor arrived. He checked over Adrian and found nothing internally wrong. He was concerned for the bruising and had asked to apply this cream every two hours for a week.
"He will just fine. If it worsens call me."
I nodded.
Tricia and Eden arrived shortly after since I texted them the incident. More like that Adrian just accidentally hurt his back.

*knock* *Knock*

"Come in." 

"Oh hey Grayson, How is he?"

"He is doing alright, still in pain but overall good." I couldn't tell her that he passed out in the bathroom. It would just worry her. 

"That's good, let me know first thing when he wakes. I need to speak with you both."

"Of course, I'll sleep on the couch if you want me too."

"I appreciate you doing this for him. As long as nothing "interesting" happens you can stay in here. I'll bring some blankets."

"Thank you Tricia. I'll let you know." She nodded and closed the door heading off to her own room. 

A couple more hours passed and I was standing along the window; keeping an eye on him. 

That was until a certain person decided to throw rocks at the window. Anger was the only thing I felt seeing this asshole's face. I opened the window and glared down. "Fuck off Devon."

"I need to talk to you." 

Me? You'd think the last person he would want to talk to would be me. 

"Me? Thought you'd be here for Adrian. Plus why would I even want to speak with you."

"No, he doesn't want to see me, and it would be better for both of us if I don't see him. It's important."

Maybe he had a point. I shut the window and went straight for the door, Adrian was still asleep. He looked okay since the medicine was helping with the pain. Adrian was crying in his sleep and it was hard to watch him like that. I kissed his forehead and headed outside. I shut the front door quietly and turned the corner seeing Devon leaning against the building.

"What did you want to discuss?"

Devon looked paler than usual up close since before. "I need to tell you something, but I want to make sure that whatever happens you dont think different of him.