Chapter 6: The Golden Trio

George's POV

_______________________________________

"Because dream loves you George. He's always loved you."

What the fuck.
_______________________________________

"Dream loves me?"

"He's in love with you George."

"Right, yeah sapnap that's funny. Good joke."

"GEORGE IM NOT JOKING."

"ALRIGHT! Calm down please."

"Yeah no I'm sorry. It's just so frustrating. I hear the way you two speak to each other. Ive seen the way he looks when he gets a text from you. I've seen his mood change from worse to better just from opening your stream or by looking at your messages. He loves you so much George, he just had a reason not to tell you that's all. I don't though so I thought I'd do it."

"Sapnap, I have a boyfriend."

"Oh yeah, that was dreams reason."

That was enough. I left the call. I was meant to meet dream in two days. I was still going to but.. dreams in love with me. I can't tell Daniel. He won't let me go if I he knows dreams in love with me. Maybe I could could convince him not to come with me. Maybe that would make it less awkward for dream. Daniel would understand, I'd just tell him that dream was an awkward person in real life. I wouldn't be lying. Or I could tell Daniel that sapnap was coming too so I'd be fine - then I'd be lying. But that didn't matter, I was going to make this perfect for dream. He'd enjoy himself more if he had me to himself right? We'd be alone together. It would be perfect.

Sapnap Pov (didn't expect that did you?)

I may have just fucked up. Like big time. If dream finds out I told George, I am dead. HEY WAIT. If. If dream finds out.

George won't bring it up, he's too much of a pussy to do it anyway. Dream wasn't going to say anything either. So it'll all work out and be fine. My phone started ringing. It would've all been fine until I looked at who was calling me.

Incoming call: pissbaby

I answered, "dream?"

"Oh sapnap, I fucked up. Big time."

Play it cool sapnap

"Have you finally confessed your undying love for George?"

Great. Bring the topic up why don't you idiot.

"Sapnap I did the exact opposite. I told him I had A GIRLFRIEND."

"Dream, this may come as a surprise to you, but I already know. George rung me. You were being an asshole and he was scared, again. I may or may not have told him that you love him and he may or may not have hung up on me like straight after.."

Okay so I might have just told him everything.

"Of course I love George idiot."

"No Dream, he knows youre in love with him."

"Wha- why- what the fuck DID YOU DO THAT FOR. Sapnap I told you one thing to keep a secret and you fucking told him are you out of your god damn mind you fucking idiot."

OOOH SHIT HES PISSED

"Dream you'll thank me later."

"Sapnap! For fuck sake."

FUCK FUCK FUCK

"Don't be like that, I'm just trying to help."

"TRYING TO HELP!!! he has a fucking boyfriend what the fuck were you thinking. Look George is coming to see me in two days-"

oh shit. Oh fuck.

"GEORGE IS WHAT???"

"Ohhhh yeah you didn't know? Dyou know who he's bringing with him?? HIS FUCKING BOYFRIEND YOU ASSHOLE"

"OHHH SHIT."

I may or may not have just ruined that.

"Oh hey wait dream?"

"What?"

"Invite me I'll come."

"Sapnap you just invited yourself to mine and George's meet up."

"Yeah, then it'd be less weird kind of. Ya know the Golden Trio. Oh, plus Daniel. But I can only stay for a week." I shuddered.

"Fine you can come. George is staying for two weeks. So you're going to leave me with George and his boyfriend for a week? It doesnt matter. You tell George youre coming though I'm not going to intervene with him till tomorrow."

"Okay, okay WOOOOOO."

The call ended.

Oh shit wait.
I quickly text dream

_______________________
Dream

Oh and btw, George knows you don't have a girlfriend.

Lemme guess, you told him that too.

Oops sorry :) goodnight love you

Night
________________________

I literally just fixed everyone's problems what's everyone so stressed about.

Dreams POV

So sapnap just ruined everything. As usual.

My phone buzzed. I checked what it was.

_______________________
Georgie

Hey, just heard sapnaps coming and wanted to tell you that I convinced Daniel he didn't need to supervise me anymore:) will just be me visiting, hope you didn't want to meet Daniel lol oh and I can shorten my trip because sapnaps not staying for the whole two weeks. I wouldn't mind.

Nono you can come for the whole two weeks, I don't mind. Shame Daniels not coming, would've really liked to meet him, I promise, he can still come, there's enough room:)

Yeah I know, thanks for offering but I really just want to spend alot of time with you:)
And sapnap ofc
Oh and I'm sureee you wanted to meet him

What's that supposed to mean?

It doesn't matter Dream, go to sleep. Love you<3

Goodnight George :)
Love you too
__________________________

___________________________
Georgie

I forgot to mention, and you're probably asleep, but it's a shame your girlfriend's fake :( would've loved to meet her..
___________________________

910 words

TEEHEE GOGYS ALL ALONE AHAHHAH