Warning : Turn Back Now

This is NOT a diary.
It's absolutely not a diary because I don't do diaries.
These are just books, that sort of correlate to my life.
These are MY books and I'll physically, mentally, and emotionally scar you, or just kill you for reading them. I would suggest that you turn back now.

I hate people that read other peoples -d-i-a-r-i-e-s- BOOKS.

P.s. I hate the way these pages always stick together.

-Jade
________________

Entry 204 (Beggin on your knees)

Vega's so stupid.
I'm stupid.
I should have known she'd agree to go out with a guy like Ryder Daniels.
I hate him.

He used to be my neighbor at my mom's house and we were best friends until he became a total douche.

He's going to hurt Vega.
That's MY job.

I say something mean to her, she looks at me the way she does.
She's NOT supposed to look at anyone else like that.
She doesn't even look at him like that!

I hate stupid Ryder.
I hate him!

-Jade
________________

Entry 207 (Beggin on your knees)

HE HURT HER.
I'll kill him!
I'm going to kill Ryder for hurting my Vega.
She's looking at me weird now, not like she usually does.
She looks at me like she did something wrong, something she regrets and I hate it.
It feels like she regrets me.
Regrets looking at me like she does or did or whatever.
Like she regrets ever bothering with me but I need her to like it as much as I do.

I need her.

I hate that.

-Jade
______________

Entry 208 (Beggin on your Knees)

Vega looked amazing up on stage.
She sang her heart out and I couldn't help but cheer at the end.

She totally shoved it back in Ryder's face that he's a fucking giant douche canoe.

I told her she did great after everything had settled down and she gave me that look, the one that I like.

I took her and Andre to get smoothies afterward and she held my hand again, it's been a while since she did that.
I missed it so much.

Andre gave our hands a weird look but didn't say anything and I was glad.
I pretended like I didn't even notice Vega was holding my hand, until I had to drive them home.

She gave me that look when I dropped her off and it was so quiet for a second.

I thought she was leaning in to kiss me but she just wanted hugged me and whisper "Thank you" in my ear.
I felt stupid but on fire at the same time.

I hate that I'm going crazy.

-Jade
_______________________

Entry 216 (Beck falls for Tori)

Vega is such a wimp sometimes.
Forty feet is not that far.
I've been hiking and cliff diving with Becks off-the-wall, Canadian, moosehead cousins before. Besides, she has an aur sack, forty feet is no big deal.

I hate that she's such a pansy.

-Jade
___________________

Entry 219 (Beck Falls for Tori)

Beck took the fall for Vega and I laughed about him in a dress for a good hour still after he took it off.

She's such a wimp, I swear.