Preferences?

Something they ask you all the time..

Jade: "Do you think I'm a bad person? I know I'm not the best person in the world, but.. I want to be a better person for you."

Tori: "Do you really think I'm pretty? I mean, I guess I'm not ugly, but I'm not as great as everyone thinks. I'm just me.."

Beck: "Do you think I'm a good person? I try to be a good person, but does that make me one?"

Trina: "You'll never leave me, right? I don't think I could ever go a day without you. It would be worse than being stranded at Grandma's house for a week with no cellphone, or.. Worse."

Cat: "Who would ever love me like you? We're like Beauty and the Beast- Well, except one Beauty and one even more beautiful-ty.. That's you."

Andre: "Do you really think I could make it, someday? I mean, I already want it more than anything else in the world.. Besides you, of course."

Robbie: "Do you really like my broken glass song, or do you just say that because you love me?"
___________________________________

Something you ask them all the time..

Jade: "Please, never leave me? I love you too much and I don't think I would be able to take my soul shattering to bits like that.. Although, being a puddle around your feet would leave me with a great view."

Tori: "Pretty, pretty please sing me another song? Just one more? I love the sound of your voice almost as much as I love you."

Beck: "You don't have feelings for Tori do you? I know, it's stupid, and I keep asking, but I'm afraid of losing you.. I love you."

Trina: "Will you please stop leaving your shoes in the back of my car? I love you but this is getting ridiculous.."

Cat: "How did you ever get so wonderful, Little Kitten?"

Andre: "Will you play something for me? It can be anything, I don't care what it is. You pick.."

Robbie: "Would you please leave Rex at your house when you come over? You're cute and I love you, but a girl can only handle so much of that(Rex).."