Chapter 4- Perfection vs Immortality

We continue our story with the crew arriving on Earth. Though, Cell doesn't want to draw any attention, so he lands in the Arctic. The freezing cold weather isn't a problem though. I'm sure a ship with that good of technology would have an option to create a certain radius with controlled temperature.

At the moment, Cell was having a training session with Table and Zangya, the two people he was most interested in. Of course, he was extremely proud of their growth. Mastering Super Forms, modifying techniques unique to them, they're forces of nature now. Especially with Tarble's high Base Power, his Super Forms are far superior to the ones that the Earth Saiyans now. Tarble's Super Saiyan 2 is likely close to the strength of Goku's Super Saiyan 3, and Zangya could likely keep up with beings such as Dabura now.

Speaking of those, we haven't exactly got to them yet. Just a few more days. In that time, Cell improves as much as possible, both mind and body. Of course, he's far superior to any of his partners and underlings. Even if they all teamed up and rebelled, Cell could flawlessly wipe them all out, if he was still as evil as he was back then. Again, he's learned of Frieza's Mutant Genes which allow the tyrant to get extremely powerful in the future. So they aren't as present, Cell's natural Saiyan/Namekian potential, and the fact he's had more time, likely makes up for that.

Oh yeah, now, Cell has one or two members of his army go out, dressed as Earth People, to find out things about the Z Fighters. And they've heard lots of things. After messing with Cell in the past, Bojack and his crew had actually hit Earth, but Gohan unlocked the same ascended Super Saiyan Form that Tarble did in his training. 16, getting enhancements from Bulma all the time, mostly stopped fighting even though he was still capable. He really got into the whole bird thing. Alright, so he won't be a problem for Cell.

But then, Cell is hit with the biggest piece of Info. A tournament is coming up, and due to it being close to or in the Z Fighters' homes, it's highly likely they'll be there. Guess Cell might as well sign up then. Though Cell has finally forgiven Goku for embarrassing him back then, a little payback for relying on Out of Bounds wouldn't hurt.

So, we cut to the Tournament. Cell has signed up, wearing his Yardrat Drip. Leaning on the wall on the complete opposite side of all the warriors, he waits for them to notice him. Of course, they do, and have some conversation about him. Goku and Piccolo being the first to notice his far different composure. Shin and Kibito are also keeping a bit of an eye on him. They've never heard of Cell, so they don't see any reason to feel concerned with his appearance. Yet. Cell acts like he doesn't hear them talking about him, but really, he kind of has to, with his Namekian Hearing.

Anyways, the tournament begins. Not much changes, until Gohan's fight. Instead of Kibito, Cell is up. Pissed off that Videl was nearly killed in battle, And now seeing a former evil face, Gohan's had it. On top of some pent up rage, Gohan activates Super Saiyan 2. Due to Goku still being alive here, Gohan still did some training. Barely any, but enough to not be considered "Slacking off."

The Majin Possessed Humans are about to get Gohan with something, But Cell shoots past the boy, knocking both of them, probably miles away from the tournament. Gohan is still ready to fight, but Cell immediately lands a shot on him. Too fast for Gohan to react to, he's immediately out of bounds. Confused, he still admits defeat, dropping down to his base form. Cell tells him,

"Something bigger is happening. Those humans seemed too buff and evil to be.. Human."

For some reason, Shin and Kibito fly off. How strange. Perhaps they're part of this.