⤷ [ what's a girl to do ? ]

Thank you for visiting FROM THE START !
This is a plot shop hosted by yours truly, WILLMESH ✦

Most plots featured here are presented as reader inserts,
but that does not mean they have to be.
You are free to create an OC in place of the reader or use
another character altogether to make a shipfic.
Go ham honestly.

RULES !

001. ░  Pretty please be polite.

002. ░  Please don't "steal" plots. Stealing doesn't allow me to see how you've shaped the idea, something I desperately want to see. All it takes is asking if you can use the plot!!

003. ░  On that note, plots are not claimed by anyone. I understand that being a writer is hard (I am fighting for my life every time I open Google Docs), so I wanted to do something different from the plot shops I usually see. Multiple people can write a fanfic/story/oneshot using the same plot. This allows for the story to be told, even if one author decides they don't want to use it anymore. Since I supply (mostly) bare-bones plots, they can grow in any direction depending on the author writing them.

If you have any issues or criticisms with this system, please let me know! This is my first time doing a shop like this, so I'd love advice and/or critiques!

004. ░  To add on, please let me know if you're going to use a plot so I can list you in the chapter!

005. ░  Please give credit if you use one of my plots. As long as it's somewhere in text and legible (description, information chapter, etc.) I'll be a happy camper.

006. ░  Payment. I see a lot of plot shops require payment to use plots but like, what am I? A capitalist? When asking to use a plot, include your favorite song and why.

007. ░  Changes. Anything marked with an asterisk (*) can be changed. Anything else you'd have to ask about. (I'm a little "ehhh" about how I wrote this rule, so it may be changed later.)

Well, that should be it.
Please enjoy your stay :)

[ last updated: 3/6/2024 ]