Cross Sans.

Prepare probably.
Cross' POV:

I felt a tear ascape from my eye. It stinged.
I didn't understand why I had to so this. It's Charas fault I'm here in the first place. If they hadn't made that stupid deal I wouldn't be like this.. I don't want to hurt people...

I feel like my brother would be ashamed of me. We wernt that close in the first place anyway..

I feel like this is hell. I haven't spoken in a long time. It only gets me more hurt. I feel like it would be better to not say anything..

Speaking could get me killed. But at this point I wouldn't mind dying... but I know I can't, I'd come back again.. and again. An infinite cycle of torture. That would last forever.

It's dark out but I don't feel like standing up, it wouldn't matter though. It never matters what I think. I have to get up though. I can't just sit here forever. It's dark in here. But Nightmare never told me I could leave. I wipe away my tears and hug my knees close to my chest.

I feel like I've been in this small closet for weeks, though I know it's only been 6 days. I heard the sound of a scream. It was alarming but I can't leave this closet to see if whoever that was is okay.

My head falls against the wall. Making a small noise. I close my eyes hoping that one day this will all end, this constant torture. The fact that I'm not allowed to feel positive emotions because it would just make Nightmare more angry.

I heard the scream again. I so desperately wanted to know who was screaming. I pushed open the door of the closet so I could ascape from there. Nightmare knew that I wouldn't have enough confidence to actually leave there.

I walked up to the door that belongs in this emtey room. I stand next to the door and listen to what's happening out there.
There's crying sounds but very quiet ones. It was probably someone from the murder time trio.

I can't help but feel so terrible, even though it isn't my choice that their feeling this pain. I probably deserve it more than they do anyways....

I heard a loud thud as if someone has been thrown to the ground and shortly after, footsteps coming my way. I quickly go back to the closet. I closed my eyes as soon as I finally close the door and curl up.

I prayed that no one had heard me..