Dreamswap Blue

Blues POV:
I felt the water flow past my feet. It was cold. I saw plastic bottles and the rappers of sweets. They were thrown to the side to be forgotten.

I wonder that if these pieces of rubbish had feelings, how would they be feeling.
They would be used, thown away and forgotten. They wouldn't feel very happy. They would be upset, angry, even.

But I know that they can't do anything... because they don't have feelings and they don't feel anything. I think back to that chicken I saw a few days ago.. there was a nametag on him. It was strange for a chicken. Its name was Kevin, and I couldn't help but get reminded of a song by Joe Iconis.

I  don't know why I thought of that. It was unusual and not important.

Why are my thoughts like this currently? It's stupid.
I feel a plastic bottle that looks old and dirty, despite it being in water. There was muck on it and it was crunched up.

I suddenly feel a tear falling from my eyes. More coming after it. I close my eyes as they start to sting. I pulled my legs out from the water. I open my eyes again and stare at the water before me. It reminded me of when I would go to a nearby lake when... when..

Dreams POV:

When ever we and Ink go out like this I always have to make sure he is still there because he tends to go silent sometimes making it hard for me to tell he is still here, even though I know he wouldn't wonder off without letting me know.

Ink tugged at my arm to get my attention and he pointed to someone sitting down by the lake. At first I was confused, untill I felt a wave of negetive emotions.
Ink was looking at me, waiting for me to tell him what we should do.

I held onto his hand and went over to the person that was supposedly crying.
When we were closer we could see he was having a panic attack.
I put my hand on his shoulder and closed my eyes. My positive aura was quickly having an affect on them.

He soon looked towards me and Ink.

Blues POV:
Why did that happen?
"How did you do that?"
He giggled.
"Well, no good person deserves to be left alone like that."
My arms wrapped around him and held him close. He hugged back.

"COUGH COUGH." I let go of the hug and looked towards the other person beside me. "Yes Ink we know you exist." Said the one with wings.
'Ink' let out a playful gasp.
"How dare you betray me like this!?"
"Okay okay, get here you goofball."
He pulled us both into a hug.

I wasn't going to feel that bad anymore.