chapter 2

"JOSIE WE ARE ALL WAITING FOR YOU NOW HURRY UP WE NEED TO GET TO THE ZEGRAS BEFORE TREVOR ARRIVES" my mom yells as i'm in the bathroom putting on mascara. i quickly finish and take a look in the mirror and make sure i look good.
(this is what's i am wearing)

i sprint down the stairs to see my two siblings and parents glaring at me

i sprint down the stairs to see my two siblings and parents glaring at me. and jack mumbles "took ya long enough to look the exact same as you did before" i chuckle and slap him in the back of the head and fluff up his hair.

"EACH KID GRAB A PIE OR A BAKED GOOD NOW LETS GO" my dad yells as my mother laughs and says "that's what having kids is for... carrying everything so i don't have too!!" jack, tatum and i groan as we grab everything and start walking to the zegras. jack is two years younger than me and tatum is three.

i think to myself on how trevor will react when he sees me. oh my god what if he brought his girlfriend home. that would be so awkward i would just walk home at that point.

the three minute walk to zegras was short and we all walk through the garage because we are basically family and yell "HERE ZEGS" as always. i give the usual hugs to younger zegras siblings brooke and henry (everyone calls him hank) brooke grabs my hand and practically drags me all the way upstairs.
"sheesh someone is excited to see me" i smile and she says "yea right now cmon"

she closes the door and asks me "soooo how do you feellll? are you nervous to see your childhood crushhhhh?" "pfttt no what are you talking about once trevor gets here everything will be back to normal" i sure hope so i mumble "don't act like i didn't hear that josie"

we sat on our phones for a bit and brooke tells me all the eighth grade drama involving boys and i help touch up her makeup

a few minutes later meredith yells "GIRLS COME DOWN TREVORS BACK HOME!!"

i quickly get off brookes bed and start to walk downstairs but brooke stops me and says "don't worry about it to much jos, you guys are best friends it's not like he's your ex or something". i take a deep breathe and walk downstairs to hear all the commotion from everyone in the kitchen. theres the goofy guy i love but i take a moment to realize holy fuck he grew up. he has way more muscle, suddenly lost his acne, grew out his hair but oh the smirk is still there as he looks me right in the eyes and loudly yells "JOS COME HERE" i smile and run up and give him a strong tight hug. we both hear our moms "aweeee" and i feel his chest move as he chuckles and whispers "oh how i've missed you jos, it's been to long"

ok howd i do?! please comment!! ALSO TREVOR DID AMAZING IN THE TOURNY!!