chapter 3

we finished meredith's yummy dinner with the usual talk "how's school" "how is the experience so far trevor" "any jobs for summer yet"

when i started to clear off the table and do the dishes while the parents are in the living room and the younger siblings get changed to go swimming at the zegras pool and trevor comes up out of nowhere and whispers "let's go for a walk i wanna catch up" i got that tingling feeling behind my neck. "sure, but it would be helpful if i'm not the only one doing the dishes" i say while smirking "yea yea yea i know you just wanna spend more time with me" i quickly get my hands soaked in water and flick him with water and i instantly regretted it as trevor swoops me up and carry's me on his back to the backyard. "TREVOR DONT YOU DARE THROW ME IN THIS POOL-"

i'm cut off by him taking me with him into the pool. he hasn't let go yet and swims me over to the edge of the pool "i mean what i said jos, it's so hard being away from you and your family" i swallow hard as our body's are touching.

"CANNON BALL!!" we quickly get cut off and i pull away as we get splashed by the four kids jumping in at once. brooke looks at me and winks and i just shrug. "so how about that walk" i say as i get out of the pool and trevor says "fine by me lemme get you a towel and some dry clothes tho i'll be right back" i smile as i go to sit by the fire pit to warm up and listen to the kids play marco-polo.

i think about the events that just occurred and i thought about all the what if's like what if the kids hadn't come or what if he was gonna kiss me or maybe he just meant he misses me in a "friendly way"

about five minutes later trevor comes back with a usa hockey sweatshirt and joggers for me to wear "oh i can't wear these, these are nice and they are yours trevor" "well i'm not going back to get you more clothes so you either stay in your soggy wet jeans or look cute in my usa merch" "fine i'll  be right back" "don't take to long, or else i'll take off your clothes for you" i gulp and think we're is this type of trevor coming from he's never acted this way. as i walk inside to the bathroom to change as i'm stopped by meredith.

"you two seem to be having a fun time sweet heart. he definitely missed you" "yea he mentioned it" i chuckled "i'm gonna go get changed into these real quick and trev and i are gonna go on a walk" "ok i'll make sure to tell the parents that you two are gonna be gone for a while" she smiles and goes back into the living room.