11

yo this chapter reveals the fact that hoseok has a wap

" oh m- my. fuck." hoseok mumbled slowly, leaning down and wrapping a lip around one of jungkook's man tiddie's nipples, slowly sucking - and at that moment jungkook felt as if his life was being sucked out of him.

" ho-hoseok-" he wondered why the other suddenly had so much interest in him. maybe hoseok really was a slut , though jungkook had no problem in that, right now he just wanted his boobs ( no he doesnt have actual tiddies ) to feel some pleasure.

with a loud groan, jungkook's back arched, pressing against hoseok's lithe body - whilst the smaller one continued to suck the soul out of one of his man boobies, his fingers playing with the other tiddie.

" let me eat your sweet cunt , princess." jungkook groaned out , mouth agape as hoseok finally , finally detached himself from the other's chest. " oh l-lord , please , y-yes !" hoseok moaned out, slowly pulling the hoodie off his frame.

the two had been driven by lust, and honestly hoseok could feel himself getting wetter and wetter right between his legs , his pink clit throbbing. he didnt care anymore , whether jungkook was his bully or not — all he wanted was some relief. some good , good relief.

" so pretty , pup." jungkook mumbled, his hands gripping the others small waist, and that made a shiver run up hoseok's spine. small whines leaving both of their lips, hoseok would then proceed to pull his underwear off, slowly revealing his wet , pink , clean sex.

( we dont like hairy coochies, 😰✋)

jungkook gasped , a look of shock on his face and hoseok didnt know what to say. did he ruin getting fucked? did jungkook want a " real man"? was he disgusted?

" hoseok- are you in-intersex ?-" the other asked, bringing his fingers to brush along his inner thigh, and that too, was wet. " so fucking wet, princess." jungkook muttered, his own cheeks red , and both of them were sweaty now.

" um . . yeah, i - i am." he mumbled, slowly. " but ! but please dont tell anyone !" he spoke desperately, already tearing up, a look of pure distress on his face. " i wont, dont worry princess." jungkook smiled slowly, which slowly turned into a smirk . . and at that hoseok raised an eyebrow.

" what're you thinkin' 'bout?" he asked, still sitting on jungkook's covered crotch, his wetness rubbing against the others grey sweatpants and although jungkook just wanted to lick up the smaller's pretty, pretty pussy, he decided it would be better to ask for consent.

but, keeping that aside, the first thing he wanted to do was to make hoseok ride his clothed thigh. a drooly , whiney little hoseok sitting on his thigh and getting off.

fuck, he was hard again.

hope yall like pussyboy hobi cause like i dont like giving my precious hobi an ugly weird dick ;-;