12

small whimpers left hoseok's pink, parted lips as he sat on one of jungkook's monster thighs, whilst the other laid down on the bed. sitting down on one of the thighs, he straddled the mass of muscle with his own slim thighs.

" wait- hoseok, you sure you wanna do this ?" jungkook asked with a concerned look. though both of them were horny and thirsty for each other , driven by lust , jungkook still wanted to make sure if hoseok actually wanted to do something sexual or not.

chewing on his lip for a moment, hoseok hummed slightly, his pink lips covered with his own drool, formed into a small pout as he nodded. " yes! yes jungkook! p-pl-please !" he whined out, his hands immediately going onto jungkook's defined stomach, keeping there for support.

jungkook licked his dry lips , before staring up at the pretty boy infront of him. slowly, his lips curved into a smirk as he tilted his head to the side. " good boy, good little puppy." ignoring how hard his cock was inside his jeans , he let hoseok do whatever he wanted with him.

" uh huh- j-jungkookie - please —" hoseok whined,  proceeding to get off on the other's thigh, panting like a bitch in heat — all sweaty, wet , sticky pussy rubbing against jungkook's rough jeans.

he let out another loud whine, clamping his mouth shut with a hand over it, eyes shut tightly- cheeks red, looking so fucked out. with his chubby clit getting stimulated so quick, he felt heat pooling up in his stomach — right before he came. all over jungkook's thigh.

still whining due to how sensitive his pussy had gotten, he shook from his intense orgasm - cumming in a span of just 5 minutes. when it usually took him a long time to cum.

jungkook grinned, panting lightly as well - but not in the same fucked out condition as hoseok. still, he might as well have cummed after what hoseok had done.

" good little puppy, hm?" he said with a tilt of his head, " come on, lets get you cleaned up — baby. you're still so wet~" he let the nickname slip out of his lips, and hoseok was so tired that he didn't even seem to mind.

here u go, another chapter. sorry i havent been updating much, i have more exams coming up.