Chapter 17

*time skip*

[ finally the classes got over and they met each other near the locker as planned and lisa offered them that she would give them a ride on her car to their houses! And everyone obviously said yes and they we're really excited to ride in such a big car! And lisa first dropped rose and tzuyu as their houses were near! And lastly Jimin ]

Jimin : thanks for the ride Lisa it was amazing!

Lisa : your welcome oppa! And can I ask you something?

Jimin : yeah sure what is it?

Lisa : how do you come to school? Like don't you use any vehicle?

Jimin : yeah I do my parents drop me off at school in their car! But these days my parents are busy with work so they told me to walk to my school! So sad! But luckily you offered me a drive thank you so much.. I wish I could come with you everyday! But I know it's not possible.. Alright I have to go now! See you later? Take care and don't forget that you have me OK... If you have any trouble call me!

(saying that Jimin was about to go inside but lisa stopped him)

Lisa : oppa! Wait!

Jimin : yeah lis! What's wrong?

Lisa : oppa you can come with me to school everyday!

Jimin : wait what? Did I heard it right? What do you mean?

Lisa : like I would love to go to school with you so I am willing to drive you to school! In my car!

Jimin : (happy) really? Like in that car everyday?

Lisa : (nods) yes! In my car! And everyday! Starting from tomorrow!

Jimin : (shocked) from tomorrow?

Lisa : yeah get ready! I will be coming to pick you up in the morning OK?

Jimin : (really happy) are you for real? Thank you, thank you so much, can't wait for tomorrow your the best! Bye lis love you

Lisa : love you too!

(saying that Jimin ran inside like a kid he was really happy)

Lisa : (see's Jimin running inside like a kid) cute!

(then Lisa started to drive off to home! She decided to call jisoo unnie! So she starts searching for her phone and she remembers that she accidentally kept it inside her locker)

Lisa : oh shoot! Why have I done?! I just realized that I kept my phone inside my locker instead of my bag! Huh! I'm so stupid! I was talking with rose and without knowing I kept it in locker! Oh my god! I have to go back to school!

(then Lisa turned her car to the right! Because she left her phone at school!)

(after 5-7 minutes she reached her school and she ran inside....to her locker..after reaching the locker she opened it but surprisingly her phone wasn't there so Lisa thinks someone has taken her phone! She lost her phone! Her important phone where all her important details are stored she was scared that if someone unlocks her phone they might know her secrets! So Lisa started panicking)