Mirrored Insanity

"Guess I have to explain myself huh?"

Silence...

"*Sigh* I don't think you would believe me, even if I told you..."

Silence...

"..."

The Snow continues to fall.

...

Dust walked through Snowdin before hearing footsteps and turning around.

Another Skeleton stood there holding a head.

"What in the..." Dust said confused. "What the Hell are you? And why do you look like... me?"

The Skeleton just stood there with an Insane smile plastered on his face. He laughed.

"Such a Silly question..." He spoke. "It wouldn't matter even if I told you. You'll be dead anyway."

Dust raised his non-existent eyebrow.

"But I guess I'll be nice and tell ya." He said. "I AM YOUR MIRRORED INSANITY!"

Battle Begin...

Dust stood there with his hands in his pockets. Insanity gripped Papyrus' head.

Just then, Dust started by summoning three Gaster Blasters. Insanity started by sending sharp bones.

The Blasters opened up to fire as Insanity dodged them. Dust seemed surprised and sent dozens of sharp bones.

Insanity knocked them away with a bone in his hand. He sent the bone at Dust before teleporting next to him with a sharp bone and attempting to stab him.

Dust took a sidestep to dodge it and sent Insanity into a tree, making the snow fall onto him.

Dust stood there with his wide grin. He summoned a Giant Gaster Blaster and fired it.

Insanity then lunged at Dust with his very wide grin with dozens of sharp bones sent at him.

This caught Dust off guard as he was slashed and killed. Dust turned to dust.

Insanity stood there as he laughed.

"What a shame..." Insanity said. "I was expecting some effort... or maybe you're just not as tough as you seem."

Insanity's eyes went black for a moment.

"Heh... Hell if I know." Insanity said before walking past him across the bridge.

Just then, a laugh came from behind him. He turned around to see a red Heart as the dust reformed.

Dust was back with two glowing purple eyes and a wide grin on his face.

"Don't even think about leaving." Dust said. "I'm not done with you yet, and you're not done with me."

Dust's eyes glowed brightly.

"I'VE ONLY JUST GOTTEN STARTED."

Battle Begin...

Dust stood there with a wide grin on his face. Insanity didn't show any fear.

Dozens of sharp bones popped out of the ground around both of them.

Insanity sent sharp bones at Dust as he teleported away. He appeared behind Insanity before sending him into a tree.

He fired a Gaster Blaster right after, causing Insanity to teleport away.

Dust looked around before spotting him with a sharp bone. He ducked and smacked him with a sharp bone of his own.

Insanity fell back with dripping blood.

"That hurt." Insanity said. "But you'll feel even more pain than me."

Insanity summoned dozens upon dozens of sharp bones and sent them at Dust.

Dust teleported and summoned a dozen Gaster Blasters before blasting Insanity with them, turning him to dust.

Dust stood there satisfied.

"Thank god...  that Insane freak's dead..." Dust said. "Now I can finally continue my..."

Dust's grin turned into a frown.

"Wait... something's not right..." Dust turned to look at the pile of dust. "Why have I not gained anything? He's dead... right..?"

Suddenly a red Heart appeared above the pile of dust.

"What the..!" Dust said shocked.

Battle Begin...

Dust stood there as the heart beated. The dust reformed as Insanity's body was seen glowing red.

A laugh came from Insanity as Dust stood his ground.

Just then, Insanity reformed with tons of blood and a huge slash across his chest. His head twitched violently.

Dust started by summoning dozens of Gaster Blasters and firing them. Insanity boosted himself as he sent dozens of Sharp bones at Dust.

Dust teleported away and sent bones of his own. Insanity hit them away before teleporting to him.

Dust turned around and sent him flying at a tree with blue magic. He didn't hesitate to blast him with Gaster Blasters.

Insanity laughed.

He leaped and ran at Insane speeds with two sharp bones in his hands. He slashed multiple times.

Dust dodged as he grew more exhausted.

"I need to end this." Dust said.

He then summoned 100 Gaster Blasters above. He then fired them killing them both.

They both turned to dust.

After Insanity died, Dust reformed with a laugh.

"Ok, he's definitely dead now." Dust said. "Now I have enough to stop them."

Dust teleported away as the dust blew away in the wind.

...