Stargazing Touches

January 7th
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Reign decided that today's date would be stargazing at a very popular field. Cloud loves stargazing he's into astrology.

Per usual Reign is waiting for Cloud to get home from work and waiting for it to get darker so they can stargaze efficiently.

When Cloud gets home Reign tells him to get ready for a outdoors date, to this Cloud responded with a groan, as he hates the cold weather.

"Are you sure we have to do this in the cold, freezing, winter night" Cloud pouts

"Yes love, I'm sure. Besides you will love it okay now grab your jacket so we can go to dinner" Reign says

 Besides you will love it okay now grab your jacket so we can go to dinner" Reign says

Cloud is wearing the green fur coat Reign bought him a few days ago. His outfit is very him. His boyfriend on the other hand is in a black fur coat very elegant and Reign.

 His boyfriend on the other hand is in a black fur coat very elegant and Reign

Once the two were dressed and ready, they headed out. All reign wanted to get for dinner was fast food since the date itself would probably distract them from eating anyway.

"Where do you want to go get food" Reign asks while driving

"Umm can we get uh Taco Bell?" Cloud thought

"Sure that sounds fine" Reign says

On their way to Taco Bell Cloud wouldn't stop playing this new song he discovered called drivers license. Reign thinks is hilarious and ridiculous that Cloud is so in to it since it's about like a breakup and Cloud is in a perfectly health relationship.

When they arrive at Taco Bell they order 4 bean burritos and Cloud instead on getting Baja blasts. So that's what they got and Reign was on the road again this time to the true destination. It's dark by the time they arrive.

"Reign it's to dark to see anything" Cloud wines while looking at the ground trying to see where he's going.

Reign takes Clouds complaining ass to the stop that had the best view. Cloud is oblivious to the magic happening above him.

"Reign seriously I can't see I'm going to die" Cloud exaggerates.

Reign grabs Clouds chin and forces it to look up at the sky.

"Oh...my...god... it's so pretty! Aww you did this for me, thank you so much" Cloud says giving his boyfriend a kiss on the cheek.

"Did you know that the cluster of stars right there make up your zodiac sign" Cloud explains

"Oh really that's so fascinating" Reign admires Clouds knowledge and body.

"Yeah and these ones here are the Big and Little Dipper" Cloud says excitedly

Reign is more focused on his boyfriend and how beautiful he looks in his outfit and the moon light.

They walked towards an open top forestry area and Cloud talked about the stars and constellations for a while till it was becoming almost too much for Reign to take, Cloud looked beautiful standing in the moonlight, It was breathtaking, a lot to take in.

In the heat of the moment, Reign moves over to his boyfriend. Sliding his jacket slightly off of his shoulder and give his neck hot wide mouth kisses, snaking his hands around Cloud's sensitive hips. He pulled him closer to his body, where Reign's erection was evident on Cloud's ass. Cloud gasped, and melted into Reign's touch, heat rising all through his body.

"Is this okay, Love?" Reign whispered against the shell of Cloud's ear.

"Yes," Cloud agrees with a shaky breath. Reign moves his hand near Cloud's dick, rubbing his hand against it.

"Is this okay?" Reign asks again, picking up the pace of his hand.

"Yes," Cloud says through a breath. Reign bends down, trailing his hands down the length of Cloud's legs, his fingers leaving a trail of heat in their wake. Cloud shudders at Reign's touch. Reign slides his fingers down his pants until he reaches Cloud's underwear. Shifting his thumbs into the waistband and pulling them down to his ankle. Teasingly, Reign moves his hands along the curve of Cloud's bottom.

"How about this?" Reign asks again, wanting to hear Cloud's stuttering voice.

"Absolutely," Cloud says through a sigh Reign takes the liberty of Cloud's compliance to rut against his ass, his erection slightly sliding into his thighs, bringing him the friction he craved.

"You look too good. I thought about taking you home, but I couldn't wait that long." Bringing his fingers to his mouth, saturating them in his own saliva, and quickly shifting his hand down his pants and rubbing against Cloud's hole. "I'm gonna stretch you quickly, relax for me." Cloud does as he's told, basically folding to Reign's will. Willingly giving himself to him.

Reign's fingers stretch Cloud, they move in and out of him, getting him ready for the main event. Cloud's voice begins to get louder and louder the more fingers that Reign adds, taking the liberty of re-lubing his fingers to make the process easier. By three fingers, Cloud's legs are shaking and he's begging Reign to be inside of him, To fuck him quickly in this forest. Only feet away from crowds of people.

"Please, baby, please," Cloud begs, wrapping his arm around Reign's neck, with his ass pressed against Reign's hard erection. His eyes are watery, and Reign gives him a soft kiss on the cheek, before slowly entering him with a good push.

Just as Reign pulls away, they hear a group of laughter near them, Reign slides his hand over Cloud's mouth and pushes back inside. The laughter gets a little quieter and even with the increased pressure around Reign's cock, his eyes are darting around for the source of the noise, but thankfully it slowly began to fade away. With both of them in the clear Reign begins to take what he wants, passion and desire taking over all of his sense leaving him to focus on the pure pleasure of Cloud. He releases his hand from his mouth, letting him call out and be loud with his hands reassured on his hips, making him stable. Able to flick his hips quick and fast into him.

"Reign-I" Cloud chokes, and Reign is the same.

"Then come baby," Reign grunts, making his thrusts come harder and faster to bring his boyfriend and himself over the edge.

When they finish they clean themselves up and head home.

————————————————————
Thank you so much for reading I hope you enjoyed this chapter as always leave suggestions in the comments or dm me

Tiktok@ my2021nyr