6 months

Warnings: Fluff, kind of cute but nothing bad (just wait for next one ;)   ) 

You and Vinnie have been together for about 6 months tomorrow and he wants to make it very special because you have had it hard with past relationships. 

 Y/N POV

Today I decided I wanted to go too Vinnie's house because I missed him and just got back from being away back in my home town. Tomorrow is our 6 month anniversary and I want to make it special for the both of us but still have yet to find ideas. I texted Jordan to get ideas.

y/n: hey Jordan tomorrow is mine and Vinnie's anniversary and I have know idea what to do so can you help me?

J: Hey y/n I think he just wants you back here he is missing you, but he has been wanting this new Lego necklace I can send you a picture also just please come over today we need you back Vins being annoying.

y/n: okay I will come in a few!!!!!

Texts with Vinnie:

y/n: hey baby I'm coming over in a few because i like miss you lots

v: YAY!!!! baby I miss you hurry like i need you right now 

Vinnies POV: 

Tomorrow is mine and y/n's anniversary and I can't wait to spend forever with this amazing girl. I'm giving her a promise ring, to promise that I will never hurt her and that she means so much to me. We are also having another thing and I cant wait! (imagine your dream promise ring my photos wont open)

y/n POV: 

I get in my car a drive to Vinnie's with one of his sweatshirts because I need a new one because his scent is wearing off. I get to sway gaming and go to the door and its unlocked and I see Kio playing with mochi so I greet them first. 

k: hey y/n, Vin has been missing you so much he is in his room 

y/n: thanks Kio 

I get to Vinnie's room and sure enough here the shower going, I wait on him for another 10 minutes. He comes out of the shower all dressed and ready.

y/n: hi bubs             V: hi baby I missed you 

Vinnie engulfs me into a hug and pulls away and grabs my face and kisses me all over, I hate to say this but I love when he does this it makes me happy.  

V: I wish I went back with you I missed you so, so, so much.

y/n: I bet I missed you more because I came to see you first.

V: no way, but I cant wait for tomorrow  

y/n: me too

V: Can you stay the night baby?

y/n: umm I mean I guess I can

I say jokingly, Vinnie and I then go out for some food and come back and watch movies as we cuddle and fall asleep while we both knew we loved each other very much. 

The next morning I wake up at 10am and see Vinnie still asleep. I decide now is a good time to get his gifts, I write him a little love letter note so he knows where I have gone. 

The Note:

 Hey baby I went out so I can make this day extra special for us I will be home at 12, I love you now go get ready

- Your love y/n

Vinnies POV:

I wake up at 10:45 and see y/n is gone so i look around and see her note, I love her handwriting and just they way I can hear her pretty voice as I read it. I get up go to my closet and put the note where I keep the rest and where her gifts are. I get ready for the day and go downstairs and make y/n I some brunch because its around 11:30.'

Y/N POV:

I go shopping and get Vinnie all of the gifts and I got him some rings and a Lego necklace that connects with another that I can wear. I can't wait to give them to him. On my way back I stop and get us coffee. I walk into the house nd see Vinnie making us breakfast but I yell and say 

y/n: Hi baby close your eyes I need to go put something away

V: Okay it should be done in 30 minutes 

y/n: Okay thank you I'm going to go shower 

I walk up the stairs and hide his stuff and then get my outfit options for the day and shower I get out and change into shorts and Vinnie's shirt and o down stairs. I see Vinnie finishing up. I walk in and see him smile as he sets down the food and we eat and talk and he tells s that we are going somewhere and to wear casual. I get up and start washing the dishes but Vinnie says he can do it and that I can go get ready, I love how selfless this man is. I walk up the stairs knowing the look I'm going for. 

Outfit and Makeup (you don't need makeup you are naturally beautiful)

(Whatever hairstyle because I know all hair types are different)

A/N: Hi i will be doing another part to this and it should be out soon I just got relay tired and it's late but anyways I hope you liked it leave requests!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh and there are 980 words on this !!!