dressing room

i'm finishing the request today i'm sorry for the delay lmao i've fr been so busy. you can start requesting more now that i have finished the others

Y/n pov:

I work at a small clothing store mainly for men to shop at. Today has no been very busy, i've had a few people come in and buy some stuff. I usually have people 17-25 come in so you could say i make sure to take a good look at them. I hear the bell on the door ring and look to see vinnie. he comes in a lot and we usually end up having a long conversation. i enjoy his presence and he is very respectful

Vinnie pov:

Today i decided to go see my favorite girl y/n. she wasn't like any other. she didn't want to use me she liked me for more then how i looked. she was what i wanted. today i wanted to try more with her even if it might be risky. as i walk into the store she greets me with her bright smile making my stomach do flips. she then looks back at some clothes focusing on sorting them out. I go up to her and start a conversation like usually but decided to be more flirty once we are deeper into the conversation

As i walk over to her she says "looking for something particular" "not really just wanting some new things" i say she looks at me with her beautiful eyes bating her eyelashes, she knows what she is doing. I smirk and say "i need your opinion, pick out some stuff for me that you think would look good i have someone to impress"

Y/n pov

When vinnie says he has someone to impress i was very hurt. I really liked him. I felt safe. I just smiled and nodded in agreement while he smirked at me. his smirk is something else it makes me feel a certain way even if he doesn't want me like i want him.

I look back and find a shirt i think would look good on him and found 3 more. i gave them to him and took him into the dressing room writing his name down on what room he went in.

Vinnies pov

I walk into the dressing room and try on the shirts admiring how much y/n knew my style. i then look over and see the emergency button and thought to myself 'if i want her i have to do it now' i pressed the button and about a minute later she comes and knocks on the door and i open it

Y/n pov

Vinnie presses the emergent button so i go to the room and knock on the door and he opens it without a shirt on. I'm fr drooling over this man. He looks at me and says "are you going to look or help me" i pause and look into his eyes and see that smirk again   i knew what he wanted and what i now wanted.

SMUT

vinnie grabs me by my waist and looks into my eyes as my breath hitches he makes a move and kisses me passionately. holding my face in his hands. he deepens the kiss before going down to my neck leaving red marks down my neck . he takes my shirt off and looks at my for permission to take my bra off. I nod and he smiles and says "use your words y/n" i look at him and say with an attitude "take it off daddy" and with that he looks at me then down to my breast as he takes the black lace bra off.  "so beautiful baby" i start the get shy and cover up so he holds my hands above my head with one hand while he pulls my leggings down rubbing me through the underwear i had on. "such and pretty girl" he says while i moan into the now kiss we are sharing. he takes me over to the seat in the dressing room him sitting first while i sit on his lap me now only in my underwear and vinnie only with his sweats on. i feel his length under me growing as i move while i kiss him. "princess you know what you are doing to me" " obviously i do daddy" i say with attitude. his eyes become darker and grabs me by my neck and puts me on my knees. he pulls his sweats and underwear down. his length making me gasp "baby you can take it i promise." i then get the confidence and go with it. he grabs my hair and hold it for me while i go down. he moans "fuck, just like that baby good girl" i start to use my hands and after a bit i feel a twitch and he pulls me off my knees and says "good job my love. ride me." "yes daddy" i state. i get on top and he hold my hips and i throw my head back in pleasure as he starts to rock me back and forth. he is mumbling sweet things in my ear such as "you are so beautiful love" "such a good girl" and many other things. i feel myself clench around him and grunts knowing i'm about to finish and make a mess all over his dick "come on baby you got this" he says while he goes faster. i feel him twitch and release inside me. i don't worry because i'm on the pill. i then release on him as we ride out our highs while he becomes soft in me. he pulls out and i get dressed immediately and he looks over and laughs "baby don't go so fast without a goodbye kiss" i smile big and finished getting dressed but don't get a shirt on before he kisses me and kisses my breast and mumbles abt them being his now. i walk out of the dressing room now dressed. a costumer walks in and i greet him and he smiles. vinnie comes out and i go up to go and whisper "i really enjoyed that daddy" he smiles and says "me too love. we should go out some time i really like you y/n" i smile i agreement and kiss him one more time hoping the cameras don't see knowing i would get in trouble. he then gets a shirt and walks to the cash register and winks and me and pays then leaves. the costumer in the store then comes to pay for his things and says "you two make a good couple" i smile in embarrassment and he leaves   i smile to myself thinking about all that happened just then.