○1st day chapter 1○

*wakey wakey~*
Your alarm went off and you were too tired to get up. You stayed up all night making your F/S. You decided since it was the 3rd time your alarm went off you would get up. When you checked the time and date, you were about to be late for your first day at PK academy.

"Oh crap! I'm gonna be late for my first day at this damn school" you said.

You got up and started changing into the uniform. After you were done changing you went to the bathroom brushed your hair, your teeth and used the potty.

You ran to school not noticing your surroundings and accidentally ran into someone.

"Ow" you said.

You looked up to see a strawberry head you ran into. 'He's stiff as a wall' you thought. "Sorry about that sir"

You noticed he was wearing your school uniform but shrugged it off since class was about to start.

At PK Academy
You arrived at school since the school wasn't that far. You quickly rushed to class and the class bell rang right when you entered the classroom.

"Okay class today we have a new transfer student joining us today, would you like to introduce yourself?"

You nodded and told the classroom your name and not too much info about yourself.

"Hi, my name is Y/N L/N and I'm from America. I speak fluent in both languages, my F/H is F/H and I think that's pretty much it you should know"

(A/N: that made no sense in sorry but just go with it)

"You can sit in the empty chair next to Saiki" the teacher says

'Who's Saiki' you thought "Um who's Saiki-?" You asked

Saiki raised his hand and you went to go sit down next to him.

(A/N: I'm not sure how I feel about this chapter but Ig someone can give me feedback, also ik this chapter is really short but I'll try to make the other chapters longer in the future)

Words: 343