Next Time

Zeke Yeager

[8:23 AM]

That's a lot of thanks, I'm flattered

I can schedule a check up to see if your bruises healing perfectly

Haha just kidding

[8:24 AM]

Anyway Eren is seething, he is about to commence project payback for those guys

While he can't even sit down without throwing up!

Help me

When you saw the chat, you had to hold back your squeal. Well, look at that. He is joking with you! He made effort to have a conversation!

If only you weren't in the middle of the class. You gripped Jean's arm, a little bit too strong that the poor guy yelled. Mr. Pixies only gave him a look and then cracked a joke about how Jean's voice sounded like the horse he rode back when he spent the holiday in the countryside. The joke made the whole class laugh, even Mikasa smiled a bit. Poor Jean indeed. As he threw a glare at you, you know you had to make it up later to him. But perhaps not today.

When the class ended, you immediately took your phone and typed in a reply, completely ignoring Jean who smacked the back of your head.

Me

[10:30 AM]

Haha they're just bruises

It's a boring case

Anyway can't help you with eren

You're his brother tho

Lecture him

Wait

Even better youre a doctor

Drug him

After you replied, you finally realized that people flock around your desk. Well, mostly Armin's desk, but yours was crowded too. You realized that Jean sit too close to her as another girl squeezed beside him, arm on his shoulder and eyes looked unfocused. It was Sasha, one of her classmates. She probably didn't pay attention to the conversation and thinking about food now. Connie, her best friend, stood beside her with arms crossed, looking more serious than Sasha.

"I can't go, Mr. Shadis asked Marco and I to do a favor," he said, genuinely looking guilty for not being able to see Eren. Marco, the timid-looking guy beside him, nodded in affirmation.

"Same," Sasha joined in, "I have an appointment in the cafeteria."

No one argued with her reasoning, everyone expected it already.

Suddenly, your phone buzzed a few times. Your heart raced in a second.

Zeke Yeager

[10:35 AM]

That's a pleasant thought

I'll consider it

My, you're a sly little girl

Keep that attitude and I might end up falling for you

Your breath hitched in your throat. Did he just... Did he just flirt with you????

Ignoring your friends, you squealed, trying your best not to scream and do a cheer on your seat. Jean gave you another side glance then shook his head.

Me

[10:40 AM]

I'll try my best to keep this attitude 😊