The First Trimester

0

Baekhyun wakes up, with his face squished as he slept on his tummy, in a soft and nice musky cedarwood scent that awakens his senses. As his eyes scan his surroundings, he knew he's somewhere unfamiliar base on the satin-like sheet that touches his skin and the high-end looking nightlamp on his side, and he can feel something was literally squishing him behind. His brows furrow when he felt that that something has limbs and is breathing, and his eyes almost pop out of their socket when he cranes his neck to the other side and finally realized who's with him. It is none other than Hallyu star, actor Park Chanyeol - known for his exceptional talent in music and acting. He could melt anyone's heart by his deep voice as he sings, with an accompaniment of his guitar. He had many girls cry with his superb acting and, believe it or not, fans go crazy over his towering height, elvish ears, endearing yet creepy smile, and Baekhyun was no exception.

He bites his lower lip, trying not to gush over the male that is still slumbering, with his eyes half-open, mouth ajar, his extremely long arms sprawled across Baekhyun's small frame with his equally long pair of legs tangled to his own, blanket covering his nakedness-

Baekhyun gasps. Chanyeol's not the only one whose naked. He's also naked! And damn something's poking his right butt cheek! And oh MY gosh! How he wish he didn't take a look of actor Park Chanyeol's big package.

Curiosity kills the cat, they say.

"Oh god, oh god, oh god, oh god, oh god!!! This can't be, this can't be!!!" Baekhyun blabbers as quiet as he could, as he tries to escape since Chanyeol's encaging him.

Baekhyun tries to calm himself because first, he didn't remember why or how he ends up sleeping with an A-list actor. Second, he had always dreamed of giving his V-card to the person he loves. And lastly, how the hell Park Chanyeol fits inside him?! He internally screams inside his head. He doesn't have a clue if he can walk later when he manages to get out of the place since, you know? They said it hurts for the first time.

"Mmm... shut up hyung... five more minutes..." Chanyeol groggily said as he tries to tighten his grip over Baekhyun. Baekhyun tries to free himself from possible suffocation with the way Chanyeol squeezes the air out of his lungs.

"No, no, no, no, no! You must wake up now, Mr. Park Chanyeol!" The said actor opens his eyes gently and comes face to face to a puppy-like kid with his hair sticking in every direction, naked on his bed--

Wait, naked? On his bed!?!

"What the hell are you doing here and how did you get inside!?" Chanyeol yells at the kid as he tries to cover everything that hecould hide with a blanket.

"I didn't know how I got in here, but you! You! You take me here, that's for sure!" The said kid hollers as well, making an extra effort to stand up, a big pillow on his grasp to cover his... you know, ugh!

Although a little vague, things come rushing to Chanyeol's mind.

He went to a bar, alone (let's emphasize on that), last night to drown himself with alcohol and misery, due to the fact that he was rejected by Kyungsoo, the guy he's been swooning for almost a year now. Then his personal gym trainer, Jongin, quits his job. Turns out, Jongin and Kyungsoo were in a relationship for five months now and he was so pissed because one, Kyungsoo knew his feelings for him. Two, he introduces Jongin to Kyungsoo since he trusted him so much that he told him about his feelings for Kyungsoo. And three, they fucking know about his feelings for Kyungsoo!

"...Mr. Park! Are you even listening?"

The noise that the kid made Chanyeol snap from his train of thoughts. He looks at the kid in front of him; small stature, brown fluffy hair, droopy eyes, cute button nose, thin lips, thin frame, curvy hips, and hairless legs. And if Chanyeol wasn't head over heels for Kyungsoo, he would definitely like the kid.