The Third Trimester

7 Months

After their "almost kiss" incident, the two soon-to-be-parents are surprisingly not awkward with each other. They kind of started flirting with each other if you'll ask Jongdae.

There are times when he caught Chanyeol trying to corner the petite male whenever they thought they're alone. He often caught them stealing glances then smiled at each other whenever one of them caught the other red-handed (which is mostly the giant by the way). He can literally feel the tension between them that they can't keep their hands off of each other (or maybe it's just the giant who really can't get enough of the pregnant male).

It's not my fault that I always run into them whenever they're trying to be intimate! Jongdae thought.

There are moments that he really wants to gag because of their cheesiness. Like what happened a few hours ago before they drive off to Suwon.

Chanyeol was a little hesitant to go out of the penthouse, but the giant has a magazine photoshoot.

"Oh! I think she's awake now. Good morning sweetheart! Did you get enough sleep?" Baekhyun cooed as he rubs his tummy, feeling the baby move inside, then Chanyeol crouch down to level his head to his tummy.

"Daddy's going to leave for work now, baby." Chanyeol said to the baby bump in front of him

"Say goodbye to daddy~ I love you!"

"I love you too!" Feeling weird with their exchange of I love you's, the two of them paused as they look at each other's eyes tentatively.

"I love you three!" Jongdae butts in, making the two conscious of their current situation. "And I'll love you even more, Park, if you'll start moving your ass before we get late. You can still spend time with your baby or better yet, the mother of your baby, once we get back! So start moving so you two could have your quality time with your baby."

Chanyeol clears his throat as he stands up straight, then said, "Do you want me to buy you anything?"

"No, I'm fine."

"How about for baby?"

"Jongdae hyung already bought us milk, so we'll be fine."

"Okay. Then I'll see you later. Take care." Jongdae was already outside the door waiting for the actor. "Call me if you need anything."

"Hurry up, lover boy! Bye Baek!" Jongdae waves bye to the boy, who returns his gesture, before he drags Chanyeol to the elevator.

To be honest, Jongdae is certain that the two are falling for each other. And if Chanyeol tries to deny it, he swears he'll drive all the way to Bucheon to fetch granny Byun so she can teach Chanyeol a lesson or two! Because come on, doing things that you don't usually do, like calling Baekhyun every breaks he gets, secretly scanning his phone's gallery that is full of stolen picture of a certain cute pregnant male, or trying to initiate (or rather steal) a kiss to Baekhyun whenever he thinks no one sneaking around the penthouse. And lastly, arranging a private dinner for two at one of his friend's family restaurant.

"You don't like him at all... yeah right!" Jongdae said to Chanyeol over the phone, as he drives to the penthouse to fetch Baekhyun.

"I'm just doing this because I have to."

"So you're telling me someone's coercing you? Did someone also coerce you to corner the poor kid as you try to steal a kiss from him? Come on!"

"WHAT!? Look hyung, I'm only doing this as a favor for Baekhyun after what I've put him into. Besides, he's a kind kid and he's really doing well, taking care of my child. Plus, he always puts up to me and still does his so-called assistant job even if I'm the cause of his stress, so I'm only paying it back to him."