2.8 | confession, maybe?

❝step on the accelerator as ifit will burst, we outta control, yah, yah

it will burst, we outta control, yah, yah.
we won't stop the racing
'till it's over, yah.❞
ridin'

══════ ∘◦❁◦∘ ══════

══════ ∘◦❁◦∘ ══════

hyeji runs, yet again. like never before. the moment she had seen chenle's messages, she dashed out of the police station without forgetting to bid jina goodbye as she was now sprinting towards the nearest taxi stop.

a taxi stopped infront of her and she immediately got in, yelling atop of her voice for the driver to take her to the hospital where jisung was admitted at.

the driver threw her a concerned look and immediately drove off at high speed. after zooming the car speedily, the driver pulled over infront of the aforementioned hospital. "thanks alot mister!!" hyeji quickly paid the cab fee and ran inside the building.

"i hope everything will be okay." the driver muttered under his breath, not knowing the fact that hyeji had to asemble all the boys and head towards the airport before a certain male would leave them all forever.

getting inside the closest elevator that she could find, hyeji repeatedly pressed onto the floor number. as soon as the door slide opened, hyeji scurried out of it and dashed towards jisung's room.

"guys!!" hyeji pushed the door open with strong force as she panted heavily scaring the living hell out of all of the males.

"yah!! hyeji?? what happened?! why do you look like you've been chased by a tiger??" donghyuck was the first one to ask and walk towards her very casually with his hands in his pockets.

once she got to steady her uneven breathing, "guys we need to go this instance!!!" she yelled.

"where?!" renjun stared at her.

"chenle's leaving!!!" hyeji knew that chenle hadn't told the news of his departure to anyone else than her.

mark gasped loudly. "right now!!"