3.0 | boyfriend

a long ass chapter ahead lol

❝let this ending becomea new beginning

a new beginning.
setbacks will help us
become stronger.❞
a new beginning

══════ ∘◦❁◦∘ ══════

══════ ∘◦❁◦∘ ══════

palpitations and breathlessness filled the bodies of all the participants and the rush of adrenaline added to the fun. it was finally the long awaited selection day.

chenle sat on the second row of the empty bleachers, watching the intense soccer selection as he chugged down the bottle of water in one go.

he had finished his basketball selection and he was obviously selected undoubtedly and so it explained as to why he decided to take a glimpse of how jeno's game was going on.

he was soon joined by an exhausted looking jaemin as the said boy slouched beside the chinese male while snatching the bottle from his hand and then throwing it right after upon realizing that it was actually empty.

chenle laughed his ass off while fetching another bottle of water from his bag and then tossing it over to jaemin. "thanks dude." jaemin panted and wasted no time in chugging it down.

a shrilled whistle blown by the coach filled the air, bringing everyone to an abrupt stop. both chenle and jaemin immediately snapped their heads to the direction of the game.

"if you both don't fix that attitude of yours, i might as well just disqualify the both of you and let someone else take your place instead." the coach seethed, directing his statement to none other than juwon and jeno.

the said boys glared at each other, more like jeno was the one to actually throw a loathing glare towards juwon. they both proceeded to bow towards their tired coach, muttering some words of apology.

"that's it for today! we'll continue the final selection tomorrow." the coach dismissed the game and immediately left the soccer field, wanting to escape from the scorching heat of the sun.