Three Black SUVs

ELLA

I make the schedule and pinpoint all the places the guards will have to focus on more as soon as possible and send it to Aron and Mr. Ishowo. I highlighted all the roads that are suspected with the CCTV cameras we have hacked till now. Some of the owners actually thought that we were frauds and hung up even though we told them our identity.

After a few minutes I get the reply from Mr. Ishowo: 'Excellent, Ella!'

I reply with thanks and head towards the investigation wing. I walk through the rush. Everyone is busy and chattering filled the room. It is like a New York's street on a New Year over here.  Peach is sitting on a large office chair in front of six computers, monitoring everything (from the CCTVs to the patrolling of every guard).

"Hey." I round the desk and see his face illuminated like a rainbow.

"Hi. What are you doing here?" He glances up at me for a second and then he is typing furiously at his keyboard.

"Just roaming around."

"Did you get the results?" He whispers. Peach is very serious about the whole Morgana situation but he never felt disgusted. He supported me. He held me when I cried and told me that no matter what happens he will always be by my side. That's why he is my best friend.

I shook my head and he sees it from the corner of his eyes. He nods. "It's fine. The results don't matter more than what you feel. Let the results come and if they are what we not expected we will inform Aron together. He is suspicious. He knows that there is something wrong. But don't worry about it. We will deal with it together."

I nod. Just the thought of the results makes my eyes burn. I take in a shaky breath. Peach hears it. He stands up and pulls me to his chest and wraps his arms around me. "Hey, it's fine. Don't stress about it. I am right here by your side. We will get through this."

My tears start wetting his shirt as I bite my lips from wailing. "What if," my voice chocks. I take a harsh gulp of air and try speaking again. "What if the results are what we are hoping it's not?"

Peach strokes my hair. "No matter what we will stick together. You aren't getting rid of us so easily."

A small smile tugs on my lips but then the thought of Aron makes my chest ache. "Aron is angry with me before I even told him the results. How will he react if I told him that I am related to his greatest enemies?" My shoulders start to shake and Harris holds me tighter.

"Think positively, Nutella. He has family problems as well. His father isn't the best as well, right? They both are unalike even though they are blood related. And we all know that you are nothing like that psycho. We all love you. And Aron will surely understand."

I nod and wipe my tears. Aron will understand. Aron will understand. Aron will understand. I keep chanting to myself.

"You need to go home. I can't drive you home because I still have work left and I know that you wouldn't want to go with Aron. Till I arrange you a ride, go to the washroom and clean up the black mess under your eyes. You look like a zombie."

I chuckle and head towards the bathroom. While I scrub my eye-makeup off I get a text from Peach: 'Danny is ur ride! He's waiting 4 u outside the bathroom.'

I need to inform Aron. I take a deep breath and press the call button.

"Yes, Ella?"

"I am getting a ride home. You don't need to drop me off."

There is a pause but then, when he speaks, I feel the pain in his stern voice. "Who?"

"Danny Kenseller."