Disclosed

I wait impatiently for Dr. Walter to arrive. My head feels like a fuzzy ball and every inch of my body feels numb but I can't wait anymore for the results.

I look over to Peach who is pacing beside the door. "What do you think will happen if the results are positive?" I ask 

He faces me and stares right into my eyes, his face so damn serious. "Nothing will change if the results are positive." He walks towards me and engulfs my hands in his. "Nothing will change. We will just see the results, throw it away and carry on." He replies. My honest loyal friend. What will I do without him?

But... "What about Aron?" I ask. My eyes filling with tears just at the thought of how he will react.

"First of all, don't think negatively. Second, we will fight. We will fight for your innocence."

I try smiling but my right side of my face pains with the sudden movement and my smile turns into more of a grimace.

A knock sounds at the door and willow pokes her head in with a confused expression. "Uhh...Dr. Walter is here. He said he wants to talk to the two of you. Shall I send him in?"

"Yes, please." Peach replies.

Willow opens the door wider and just as Dr. Walter steps into the room, my heart beat starts to accelerate. Thank God the heart rate machine isn't attached to me or else Willow would have gone nuts.

"Hello, Ella." Dr. Walter says, "are you sure you want to know the results in such a condition?" His face etched in genuine concern.

I manage to give him a small smile. "I am sure."

"Okay." He takes out a small envelope from the breast pocket of his white coat and hands it to me.

I scoot a bit to the other side of the bed and Peach sits beside me on the bed and puts his arm behind me in an embrace.

The opening of the envelope is sealed. I open it and the is a sheet of paper folded neatly nestled in the envelope. I pull it out and Peach gives my shoulder a reassuring squeeze. I unfold the paper and a bunch of words pop up. The name...date...address...blah blah blah.... I skim through the page until one word catches my attention. 'POSITIVE'. I gasp and the paper slips from my fingertips.

"What happened?" Peach asks. But I am unable to answer him. Words are clogged in my throat with the big sob which is wanting to escape. After I feel the wetness on my cheeks I realize that I am crying.

Peach picks up the paper and reads through it. His face turns down and I am sure he has read through the part which says that the result is positive. He runs a hand through his dirty blonde hair and looks down at me and then at Dr. Walter. "Are you sure these results are correct?"

"Of course. Hundred percent correct." Dr. Walter replies.

And the sob breaks free with a loud gasp. Peach rubs my arm to comfort me but I can't feel it. I feel numb.

Morgana....

.... is my

.... sister.

Peach cups my face carefully to look right into my teary eyes. "Hey," he says softly, "its fine. Everything will be fine. I told you long ago that the results won't change a thing, yeah? We just wanted a confirmation... we got it and there is nothing more to it. It won't change anything, believe me."

It will change things... "Aron..." I whisper and the sobs hit harder. How will I tell him? How will I confront him? How will he react? How-

"I am really sorry Ella," Dr. Walter interrupts my thoughts. "But you have to tell Mr. Aron as soon as possible, please. I have done this this report behind his back only on your request, but I want him to know ASAP or else I will be interrogated because of the facilities I have used without an appropriate notice from the headquarters."