1

Cinema Fantasy, Something i'd very much like to do.  

It's date night, i'm taking you to see some shitty movie at the local cinema. We get in and start queuing for our tickets. You drop something from your pocket and bend down to get it and I briskly slap you across the ass while no one's looking, however the slap was harder then expected and you let out a cheeky "ow!" 

People look our way and you go bright red with embarrassment, This makes me bust out with laughter. Seeing you flustered is adorable. 

 Finally we reach the counter where the staff ask us what movie we'd like to see.    

I buy us ticket's and some popcorn. 

We get into the cinema corridor, no one is there. I stop holding your hand and look at you, I stare at your beautiful body taking in every inch of you. 

"L, are you okay?"      you look at me concerned. I snap back into reality and pull you in for a deep kiss, Putting my hand up your skirt and grabbing a hold of your thigh, you let out a soft moan into my mouth as my fingers move closer and closer, but I stop. I carry on walking and you chase after me, now needy and aching for my touch.   

I push open the doors to the acquired room we were seated in and you catch up to me and try to grasp my hand which swings as i walk up the stairs looking for our seat. 

I find our seats and I sit down, you however decide to sit on my lap and make eye contact with me as you slowly move over to sit on your chair. I wanted to bend you over the stupid chair and sink my fingers into you right there, but i resisted due to us being in public. Instead I looked at you and bit my lip, "Stop being such a needy whore or i'll have to punish you" i whisper in your ear and watch you freeze up. The cinema adds start playing then and the sudden sounds make you jump. This makes me laugh again. 

I look over at you, slowly moving back and forth trying to create some friction in your underwear and as the movie starts playing i once again put my hand on your thigh and squeezed it, slowly working my fingers closer and closer to your crotch.

"P-please"   you say, with a pleading look on your face"

I pull away from you for a second to grab my hoodie which i then place on your lap to hide the mess i was about to create underneath. I watch your eyes light up as i roughly put my hand up your skirt again, i start slowly rubbing against your clit through your underwear. You try your best to look focused on the movie but you do a pretty pathetic job. 

I make sure no one's looking then forcefully move you closer,  "You're so fucking wet already, aren't you embarrassed?" i aggressively whisper in your ear and then softly bite your lobes.   

I pick up the pace and watch you squirm and try not to let out your suppressed moans.   

"oh baby you're making me so horny, you're such a good girl" i whisper in your ear, then decide to take things further. I pull down your underwear slightly and sink my fingers into you while using my other hand to rub your clit. You take a hold of my arm and squeeze it tight. 

"Mistress i'm going to-..."

You tense up and grab my arm even tighter, you orgasm right there in the cinema. I love seeing you shake with pleasure. your eye's flutter and you sink back into the chair. I pull up your underwear while you recover and kiss you softly on the cheek. 

A few minutes later you slowly rub my arm, it's red and covered in nail marks from you squeezing it. 

"Thank you, did i do a good job?"  you say while looking at me hopefully. 

"you did amazing baby, well done"

"How about i do better then amazing?" you say while putting your hands down my jeans. 

I raise an eyebrow, you start getting me off and i quietly moan into your ear. I trail my hand up your tummy to your chest where a grab your tits hard. 

"i love helping my mistress" you smile, proud of yourself 

i grind against your fingers until i reach my orgasm, you pull me in so my face is buried in your chest to muffle my groans. 

"fucking hell" i say, still in your chest. out of breath, with every inhale your sweet scent comforts me. 

I pull away from you and wrap you in my arms, then put a piece of popcorn in your mouth while doing the same with myself. 

The End :)

This took me so long to write lmao i hope you enjoyed it tho !