2

Nightclub bathroom fantasy,

We're getting ready with a few of our mates for a night out, you're curling one of our friends hair while sipping your drink through a pink straw. I'm sat on her counter swinging my legs back and forth admiring you.

"We better head out if we wanna make it on time for the opening" you say while reaching over me to grab your bag, i clasp the strap however and pull you in. You pucker your lips expecting a kiss but instead i just give you a big slobbery lick across your cheek. "Hey!" you say and playfully slap me across my shoulder, i laugh and kiss you on the cheek, it's still wet from my lick.

"now you two are done, doing whatever that was can we go!"

I roll my eyes and jump off the counter, "come on princess, don't wanna be late now do we" 

You walk slightly in front of me as we walk out to the taxi waiting for us. I make sure no one is looking and grab your ass hard  through your tight skirt, you look at me taken by surprise but then proceeded to slowly bite your bottom lip. "Someone's feeling brave" I sharply whisper in your ear and you giggle. 

 After a few drinks we decide to socialise at the club, you're talking to this random person about this tv show you both like and I'm staring at your beautiful thighs, wanting to be in between them making you scream my name and beg for more but my thoughts are rudely interrupted by our friends who pull us up to the dance floor with them.

You grind your ass against my crotch driving me insane, I give you a look, you know exactly what the look means yet you proceed to grind against me like the needy whore you are. Lusting over you is such hard work in public, the things I'm going to do to you when we're alone-

 "PEOPLE OF THE NIGHTCLUB LAST DRINKS ARE BEING SERVED BEFORE WE CLOSE FOR THE NIGHT, I REPEAT LAST DRINKS BEFORE WE CLOSE!"

 "Talk about dancing the night away" I say while I grab my jacket and sling it over my shoulder, I'm gonna go get us drinks. Stay out of trouble.

 "No promises mistress, i- I mean ..."

 I chuckle, "no one heard the music's too loud...I hope you're aware that it's taking me literally everything I have to not fuck you and turn you into a sobbing mess right now."

You blush and deeply pull me in for a kiss, I start to get carried away and starting swaying my hips into you, you let out soft moans into my mouth and I realize that I couldn't take it any longer, I need to fuck you.

I grab your arm and lock us in the bathroom. I put one hand over your mouth and the other against your neck and force you against the wall. "You drive me fucking crazy " 

"P-please touch me" 

I slide my hand up your skirt, you're pathetically soaking I keep my hand against your neck and start slowly rubbing your clit. You moan as you pull your shirt down to reveal your beautiful tits , I can't help but grab them as I continue. 

I pick you up and put you on the sink, I spread your legs apart and start viciously eating you out. "Keep your fucking legs open"

You immediately cum at my words, your eyes roll back and you forcefully shake against the counter. 

"Hey, did I say you could cum?"

I look at you with an eyebrow raised , you're a complete hot mess. You pant as you try to respond 

"I couldn't help it!"

"Come on princess let's get you fixed up I'll call us a taxi, you're such a good girl"

You smile , pleased with yourself and jump of the sink.

-The End-