Chapter 1 ~ When? 🌑

"I ______ Reject Kim Yugyeom as my mate."
🌤

🌥

☁️
I suddenly woke up because of that sound that was blaring in my ear.
I opened my eyes to see the grey ceiling and that grey light shining through my face.
I sit up and turned my alarm off then looking around making sure I got used to my surroundings again.

I stared down my lap remembering that dream.
Tears were now building up on my eyes while I think back on everything.
I suddenly remembered what day it was. I immediately wiped the tears in my eyes, stood up and swiftly went to the bathroom to do my morning routine.
After getting dressed, I looked at the clock before I went out of my room making sure nothing was left behind.
I took my keys, my bag, my phone and my glasses.
I looked at the living room before heading out, locking the front door.

I walked my way to the bus stop, sitting at one of the benches there, looking at the ground making sure no one see me.

The bus arrived. I stood up, walked to the door, paid and immediately choosing the farthest seat, away from everyone.
🌼

🌼

🌼

🌼
I looked out the window and pressed the button to get down.
I muttered a little 'thank you' while getting out.

I headed to the cafe near the campus to have my breakfast.

I heard the bell in the cafe rang and people loudly chattering and laughing, I looked up to see it's just him and his friends.
I finished my breakfast, got up to the counter to pay.
I was startled when someone pushed me from behind. I looked behind me and it's just one of his friends.
He looked at me and immediately said "I'm so sorry, I was pushed by someone. Are you okay?" , while smiling awkwardly at me.

I nod my head eagerly and saying a quick, "Its ok, I'm fine. Excuse me I have to go."
I look up at them and made eye contact with him.
I looked down immediately and walked out of the cafe.