part 1.

this relationship with you and jungkook have been going on for quite awhile, it was the best thing you've ever had and enjoyed.. since jungkook is an idol for one of the biggest boy groups in the industry it was best for you and him to keep this relationship on the low for both of your safety.

"hey jungkook have you heard?" you said while rushing into the living room.

"heard what y/n?" jungkook quickly sat up while he put his phone down so he can give all his attention to you.

"the news ? I heard they're doing to reveal a new couple, apparently they do this every year?" you gulped.

"woah.. calm down y/n....how come you didn't know this? we've been dating for like almost a year... and plus don't worry."

"how do you know I'm worried? do I look worried? quick did my pupils get big?" running up to jungkook for him to check your eyes.

"calm down y/n..... it's okay.. they won't reveal us I know they can't we have been very secretive." jungkook began laughing while removing your arm from your face.

"oh okay....hmm... can I take a shower and sleep on the couch tonight? I think it's to late to go home and I think the media might be looking close at your dorm tonight."

"yeah... you can take a shower and I'll take the couch you should sleep on my bed tonight" jungkook layed back and put his feet on the couch.

"wait are you sure? I can take the-"

"Y/n.... don't worry it's okay I wanna finish watching this show anyway go and get some sleep."

"okay goodnight jungkook.. I love you"

"love you too...now go take ur shower and get some sleep."

you began to fidget with your fingers as you walked into jungkooks bedroom, walking into the bathroom you starting to take off ur clothes so you can get in the shower.

turning on the water it began to hit your body as you rubbed the soap all over your body getting rid of the stress knowing that most likely you and jungkooks relationship will be revealed in a few hours.

after all the soap was off your body you turned off the water and got out of the shower to dry your body. you walked into jungkooks bedroom and looked for some clothes to borrow from jungkook since you thought you were only going to be at his dorm for a few hours.

while looking for something to wear you received a notification on ur phone you quickly ran to it and it was just a notification for a store that had a sale you began to calm down and starting looking for something to wear again. you found a black tee and some sweatpants and put it on and crawled onto his bed and got under the blanket.

laying there in the dark you eventually got bored and started to slowly fall asleep.

< few hours later. >
** ding, ding, ding. **
your phone kept repeating this annoying ding sound that finally woke you up, you layed in jungkooks bed annoyed because your phone was getting blowed up.. then you remembered

'is the dating news out?'

jumping up and snatching ur phone from the other side of the bed you looked to see a whole bunch of missed calls and messages from a couple of ur friends and the boys.. you looked confused and nervous then you saw a notification with dating news revealed..

you dropping your phone on the bed as soon as you saw jungkook's name on your phone you slapped your hand to ur mouth. after you calmed down you picked it back up and continuing reading it.

"new year couple, a member from bts?... jungkook is dating-"

"y/n! It's not what it looks like!" jungkook said while busting into his room.

"jungkook our dating news just got exposed!"

"it's not us y/n...."

"wait.... you've been messing around with my best friend jungkook?"