part four.

"she's what?"

"didn't you say a pregnancy was revealed?"

"yes... but when we meant pregnancy we meant my pregnancy.."

"oh so she didn't tell you guys I'm guessing.. well I think maybe you all go and talk out everything.." the doctor giggled while he put his hand out to show you the direction to the room.

** knock knock ** jungkook tapped on the door.

"can we come in?" Yuri Said.

"you're already in here so why are you asking."

"come on jungkook let's just go." she pouted while walking out of the room.

"so when where you going to tell me you were pregnant y/n."

your eyes widened as you heard what jungkook said.

"how did you know....."

"don't worry about it, why didn't you tell me?" Jungkook yelled.

"it's not a big deal you have yuris child on the way so just dont worry about me and my baby just leave, we can talk about this when I get discharged."

jungkook stood there for a second looking at you but you turned around to look at the wall so he wouldn't see you cry.. he decided it was probably best to leave you alone since you were stressed.. jungkook stormed out of the room and began walking out of the hospital..

"where are you going?" yuri said while jumping up out of the chair..

"home..come on."

Yuri followed jungkook into the car and jungkook and Yuri drove back to you and his apartment..

"I needa rest.." jungkook said while walking into the bedroom..

"oh okay.. if you need me I'll be watching tv and waiting for y/n to call" Yuri said while sitting down on the couch.

jungkook nod and laid in the bed and slowly fell asleep.

a hour passed by and jungkook woke up..

after jungkook woke up he walked into the kitchen and saw Yuri rumbling into the cabinets he was confused so he snuck up to Yuri..

"um Yuri?" jungkook said.

Yuri turned around and had a wine bottle in her mouth..

"Yuri? why are you drinking? YOURE PREGNANT?" jungkook shouted.

"I- um... it's not what it looks like..!"

"no.... you- you're not pregnant... you've lied to me.. you've liked to y/n! WHAT THE HELL YURI?"

"IM SORRY,, JUNGKOOK IM ACTUALLY PREGNANT!"

"here come and get your things now." jungkook started grabbing everything and stuffing it into a bag then he grabbed his keys.

"where are we going?"

"here, take this bag.. and we are going to the store and you're getting a pregnancy test and I'm going to look at the results as soon as it pops up."

both jungkook a Yuri drove to the nearest gas station and jungkook bought 4 different packs of pregnancy test and told Yuri to use the bathroom in the gas station... jungkook patiently waited in the gas station waiting for the results.. after waiting Yuri walked out of the bathroom and jungkook ran into the bathroom so he can see the results pop up..

now it was Yuri patiently waiting for the results.. and jungkook walked out pissed and annoyed.

"negative, negative, negative, and guess what!!? negative" jungkook said while tossing the tests to Yuri..

"I- uh... jungkook please listen I'm sorry"

"no... I'm done listening to your bullshit.. we are done... you basically fucked up a chance for y/n to ever forgive me..."

"jungkook wait!"