part 5. ( end )

"jungkook wait!"

"no you lied to me?!?"

"IM SORRY OKAY! I was just jealous... and I'm in love with you."

"I'm sorry Yuri... but I'm not in love with you.. what we had was an mistake and I regret it."

"what about that kiss you were about to give me at the hospital?"

"that's not important anymore.. I love y/n I'm sorry."

jungkook stormed off and immediately rushed to the hospital to talk to you after he made it he instantly rushed into your room..

"Y/N !" jungkook shouted.

"what jungkook? I thought I told you to leave hours ago?"

"that's not important y/n... Yuri isn't pregnant."

"what?" you said while sitting up from your bed.

"yes... she's not pregnant..: she lied and I want to be with you y/n I regret treating you the way I did... and I'll never do that again I'm sorry."

"jungkook..."

"yes..."

"I can't be with you anymore... I'm sorry.. we can find a way for our kid to be with both of us.. but for awhile I'm going to stay at my parents house until I can find a way to handle all of this... I appreciate you apologizing I just need time away from you and Yuri..."

jungkook was broken when he heard what you said but he did agree with you.. after you got out of the hospital jungkook helped you pack your things into your parents car and after that he gave you a hug and a little hug for the baby in your stomach..

"I love you little kid" Jungkook whispered why looking at your belly.