Save Planet Earth (Oil Pollution)

Afraid to fly but somehow he attempted to fly his wings as his wings were badly injured and were covered in oil and plastic items, stretching his wings again and again in that trembling hard curve slowing and stalling once more. This poor bird's brother, sister and now his mother and father too were threatening to let him starve on his ledge until somehow he figured a way to remove and clean himself and learn how to fly in less time. For a long time nobody came near him. "What was my fault?" "Did I do anything wrong with these people?," said the seagull to himself mumbling and staring at his family flying with perfection on this sunny, bright day on the clear sky. "Why do they throw garbage all around?" "Don't they have garbage cans?" A fish in the ocean heard his cries. "What's the matter young fellow?" "People have thrown garbage and now I am all injured and cold." "OH! I understand young fellow, We suffer a lot too. People throw garbage when they come to the beach. My cousins have vanished into thin air from last night too." said the fish. "I'm scared and worried too," said the fish to the seagull.

Pity the bird and the poor fish. This is all our fault. We all are living on this planet as if we had another one to go. This is our one and our only home and therefore we have no other choice. We all are the only human beings on the planet earth and this planet is our mother earth which gives us everything for life. So this is our responsibility to save Earth, ensuring future generations get a safe environment. WWF also plays an important role in pollution and other environmental factors responsible for animal extinction. The greatest threat to our planet is the belief that someone else would save it. What I stand for is what I stand on. "Heal the world; make it a better place, for you and for all human beings." All we can do is that we can save our planet by various things such as we can reduce the greenhouse gasses and make a less harmful impact on the environment and we can save trees, natural sources, natural vegetation, water, electricity. We can also stop global warming and environmental pollution.

Stop pollutions,

Stop chocking the oceans,

Water belongs here; Bottles don't.

SO EACH ONE OF US CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE

TOGETHER,

WE CAN MAKE A CHANGE

SO LONG LIVE PLANET AND OUR MOTHER EARTH.