𝚒 𝚠𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚕𝚎𝚝 𝚑𝚒𝚖.

𝙆𝙖𝙞𝙧𝙞 ⓧ

"Your such an idiot," I whispered to Mattia as Señora Allen spoke and wrote notes down on the board, "How?" Mattia asked as he wrote in his notebook, "Your gonna let Marco keep hitting you?" I asked in an upset tone, Mattia looked over at me and nodded. "Yes, if it means my mom will be fine then of course," Mattia replied as he ran a hand through his hair.

"But you could tell the police, and they'll believe you, and you both can be safe," I told him, glancing up at Señora Allen to make sure she wasn't catching me talking.

"No Kai, he'll hurt her, and I won't let him." Mattia said, "Just pay attention bub." He told me before scratching the wrap on his arm and looking back up at the board. I sighed as I grabbed my pencil and wrote the date and today's agenda down.

The boys didn't even know the truth, they just thought Mattia got hurt, they understood little bits and pieces but they still didn't know that it was Marco who hit him, they were completely oblivious to it, they thought that Marco and Ms. Luca were talking to the police because someone hurt Mattia.

And Mattia's just gonna let this keep happening, I would go to the police, or even tell the boys, but I have to respect Mattia's wishes, I won't tell anyone if that's what Mattia wants, and I'll just have to put up with the fact that while I'm at home with the baby and safe, Mattia and his mom are living a nightmare in their own house.

-

"I have a question," Vera said as he raised his hand, "Okay, what?" Mattia asked as he passed me some of his fries, I smiled softly at him and ate some, "How are you guys gonna like...tell everyone?" He asked as he took a sip of his juice. I looked over at Mattia and shrugged, "Well...Mattia's parents already know...and my mom and sister know." I told them as I took a sip from my water bottle.

"But like...what about everyone else, in school, on TikTok, your guys' followers, what about them? there gonna be asking questions when Kairi's stomach gets bigger and when a random baby pops out of nowhere." Ale said. "Ohhh, oh shit." I gasped as I looked up at Mattia. "How are we gonna tell them?" I asked as I nudged his shoulder.

"Uh...maybe we could do a video about it, or post about it or something, I really don't know." Mattia shrugged, and to be honest. I didn't know either. "Didn't you just post on your channel?" Ale asked Mattia.

"Oh yeah, a Q&A," He replied as he scrolled through his phone, "You posted?" I asked, he nodded, "Yeah, and Cynthia messaged me about it," He said as he went onto his Instagram and pulled up his messages. "Why?" I asked giving him a confused look as he showed me her messages to him. "Because I brought her up in my video," Mattia replied with a small smile.

"Why would you do that?" I asked as I slapped his cheek softly, "Because people on my spam asked, they said I don't post as many TikToks with her as I used to, so they asked if we were okay." He shrugged. I rolled my eyes as I went onto his youtube channel on his phone and pressed on his first video.

I watched through the video until I heard Cynthia's name.

"What happened between you and Cynthia and why don't you guys talk anymore?" Mattia said as he looked up from his phone. "Uh...we...well-okay...uh something happened at school, and I'm pretty sure a bunch of people know about it and stuff. But basically...something happened with another person, and Cynthia was really angry about it, and know we don't really talk anymore, and I've moved on, I'm sure she has too, but I'm now talking to someone else and in a sorta relationship with that new person." Mattia said as he looked back down at his phone.

-

"See, I didn't even say anything bad about her, I was just honest," Mattia said as he continued eating his food. I kept watching the video as the next question came up.