𝚙𝚊𝚙𝚒 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚜 𝚢𝚘𝚞, 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚖𝚘𝚘𝚗 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔.

𝙆𝙖𝙞𝙧𝙞 ⓧ

"私は赤ちゃんを知っています、私は知っています," (I know baby, I know,) I said as I patted Malachi's back, trying to quiet him down, "You gotta be quiet baby so Papi can sleep," I told him quietly, looking over at Mattia in his hospital bed.

Who was barely hanging on. "Roshaun," I called out quietly. Roshaun walked over, "Yeah? what's wrong?" He asked, "Can you take Malachi, just hold him until he falls asleep. He already ate, but I think he pooped, so could you change his diaper please," I asked, and Roshaun nodded as he opened his arms, I laid Malachi down in them and thanked him.

"We'll be in the waiting room after," Roshaun said to me, taking Malachi's diaper bag then leaving. "Yeah, thanks again," I said as he walked out, whispering sweet words to Malachi. I turned back around to Mattia as I heard the glass door close behind me.

He wasn't doing so well. They said that the bullet didn't go straight through, but that it broke into little pieces which made surgery for him and his body hard. But they did it anyway, he almost bled out, but he's okay, at least for now.

Marcos in jail, that bastard is finally where he belongs. Ms. Luca called the cops, and I'm glad she did. I'm sure doing that was hard, thinking that you love someone, then them hurting you and your family is devastating. I put my hand in his, crying when I felt how cold he was. His skin was pale, he looked different, so different. Like he was in a coffin. Like a vampire.

"I've seen you look better," I said quietly. Even in a hospital bed he still looked beautiful. "Marco is gone...and he won't hurt you or your mom anymore Tia," I whispered to him, rubbing his knuckles.

"Your gonna get better......you have to...because I didn't go through 20 hours of labor for us to meet our son, for something to happen to you..." I said as I looked down at my lap. "I know you'll be okay...because your Mattia," I said, leaning down and kissing his hand. "I love you Mattia Polibio," I whispered.

(*ˊᵕˋ)* ̀ˋ

"Kairi?" I heard a quiet voice ask from behind me, I turned around and smiled softly seeing Alvaro, holding the glass door open, "Hmm?" I asked, "Ro changed Malachi's diaper, and he even took a nap after, for two hours. But he woke up crying, and he keeps grabbing at Roshauns shirt near his chest, I think he's hungry." Alvaro told me.

And I nodded. "Yeah, I'll be right there," I told him, he nodded then walked off. "I'll be right back," I promised Mattia as I stood up, letting go of his hand and leaving the room to go down the hall to the waiting room where the boys were.

"No Mal, I can't feed you," I heard Roshaun say to Malachi, shaking his head as he caressed his cheek, I walked over and smiled sadly at him, "Thanks Ro," I told him, he handed him over to me with a smile, "Yeah, sure," He said.

"Hi Angel, hi baby, uh, Robert, can you get me a blanket or ask a nurse for a cover-up, I forgot mine at home," I said as I sat down next to Alejandro and held Malachi close to my chest. "Yeah, I'll ask," He replied before walking over to the front desk where a nurse was. "You need help?" Ale asked, putting his phone down on his lap.

"Yeah, can you just pull my shirt up to my chest," I asked as I got Malachi situated, Ale listened and frabbed into the bottom of my shirt and pulled it up, " Here, I got it," Robert said, holding up a small and thin baby blanket.

"Thanks, uh, once he starts eating will you just throw it over his face and my chest," I told him, and he nodded, holding it up. Even if I've been chest feeding for two weeks, It still didn't feel normal. Just like walking. it hurt like hell but I hated complaining. Robert threw the blanket over Malachi and my chest just like I asked then sat back down.