Clear Wing Dragon Male Reader X Tokoyami Towa

My Name is Y/N L/N and for as long as i can remember I've been alone. When i was born i had extra limbs on my body that according to the doctor were limbs of a dragon. My Mother and Father were both surprised and afraid that I may end up turning into a dragon.

Flashback Y/N Pov

Age: 5

I am 5 years old and my extra limbs are coming handy in my own life. I was having fun playing with my own tail when

M/N(mother name): Y/N, honey we're gonna go to the park so get dressed.

Y/N: Ok mom.

Small Timeskip

I am at the park looking at the other kids playing all around the park but i noticed how a couple of them would look at me and either ignore me or just not say anything. It wasnt long before i was being picked on by random kids but i began to float above them as a way to get away from them. However i then saw them run off and i took this chance to land in another part of the park but when i landed i heard someone crying.

????: Why?! Why doesnt anyone want to be my friend?

Me: Hey, you doing ok? Why are you crying?

?????: Im not ok and the reason why im crying is because no one wants to be my friend.

Me: Well I'll be your friend.

?????: Why do you want to be my friend?

Me: Well take a look at me. I have a couple of big clear wings and a big tail coming from my body.

The girl  then turned around and looked at me while trying to not cry.

Me: Hey, hey its not a good thing for a pretty girl like to cry so much.

I then proceeded to clean her eyes  with my thumbs and I noticed her beautiful lime colored eyes.

????: Hello, Earth to dragon boy? Anyone home?

Me: Sorry, I was lost in your eyes.

????: I know my eyes are hideous.

Me:  No they're not. Its the opposite, you have beautiful eyes.

The girl was beginning to blush and then began to hug me.

??????: Hey, I never got your name

Me: Y/N, Y/N L/N and you

?????: Towa, Tokoyami Towa.

Me: Well Towa how about we become friends.

Towa: You mean that?

Me: I do.

Towa: Thanks Y/N, and can i ask you something?

Me: Sure what is it?

I then saw something like a tail swaying back and forth behind her.

Towa: I have a tail which is a demon's tail and i wanted to know if you're ok with it?

Me: Towa, I just revealed my extra limbs i think your tail is fine and adorable.

Towa: Thanks Y/N.

?????: Towa, where are you? Its time to go home

Towa: That's my mother. I guess its time for me to go.

Me: I guess I'll see you later.

Towa then kisses me on my cheek.

Towa: I hope i do.