🌒

"Lisaaa" Jungkook groans, pounding on the bathroom door, "I have to use the bathroom, do you really need to take 1/2 hour-long showers?

"Oh shut up, stop pretending like you don't spend, like, 3 hours fixing your hair every morning," Lisa's muffled voice contradicts, causing Jungkook to purse his lips in annoyance. 

"But be my guest, just go ahead and use the bathroom," Lisa says sarcastically, "it's not like I care."

"Really?" Jungkook says, opening the door a bit, enough that Lisa notices and screams, but not enough that he can actually see anything. 

"No, you perv!" Lisa shouts, turning off the water, "god, you're so dense."

"Well it got you out, didn't it?" Jungkook says smirking. The bathroom door opens revealing an annoyed Lisa with wet hair and a towel wrapped around her body. Jungkook's smirk falters, his wide eyes scanning Lisa's current state. This time it is Lisa's turn to smirk.

"Are you sure you're not a perv?"

"Oh shut up," Jungkook snapped, brushing past a satisfied Lisa into the bathroom. 

"Never!" Lisa yells dramatically from behind the closed door, Jungkook just rolls his eyes at the younger girl.

It has been about a month since Jungkook arrived at their apartment in Seoul and things haven't been close civil between the two. They can't, as her grandmother put it one morning, 'barely get through 3 words before it turns into a full-fledged fight" and neither denied it, they both dislike each other very strongly. 

Lisa ruffles her wet hair with her hand as she walks downstairs, now fully dressed. She glances at herself in the mirror in the entryway, feeling proud of her outfit. She is dressed in a green and white sweatshirt with a collared shirt underneath paired with a white skirt that reaches to just above her knees. 

She straightens the collar of her shirt and turns to the kitchen where she can smell her Grandmother making french toast. She smiles and hugs her grandmother in greeting before grabbing plates off the shelves above the counter and setting them on the table. 

"Oh yeah, Grandma, is it alright for me to go meet Tzuyu and Momo today?" Lisa asks, poking around the drawers trying to find silverware that is not formal, "We wanted to go out together one last time before Momo goes back to Japan."

"Yes, of course!" Her grandmother responds, plating five pieces of french toast and setting them out, "make sure to tell them hello for me, Lisa dear, can you go get Jungkook for me?" 

Lisa sighs and walks over to the stairs, "JUNGKOOK!" She yells, earning a disapproving glance from her grandmother. She looks over at the older woman and smiles sheepishly, forgetting that her grandmother's number one rule is to not yell in her house. A rule she and Jungkook have failed to keep this past month.

"What." His annoyed response comes a minute later from the top of the stairs. She looks up at him as he brushes his hair back in exasperation.

"Breakfast," she states over her shoulder as she turns back to the kitchen. She sits down across the table from Jungkook, her grandmother between the two to prevent and food fights that may break out (which happened, once, at their first dinner together). 

She and Jungkook wait for her Grandmother to take the first bite before they dig in and, as much as they deny it, they eat identically, which is an observation that is not acceptable to make, as Ja-ok learned two nights ago. 

"You know Jungkook, the other night I was in my study and noticed the new pot I thought had been shipped from the dig sight in West Africa isn't in the boxes along with the other items, would you be a dear and inquire at the Archeology Head Quarters there to make sure it was not left behind?" She questions, slicing her french toast and popping a piece into her mouth. Jungkook looks up nonchalantly, almost nonchalantly but Lisa catches an odd glint in his eye as he does. 

"Yes, of course, that's quite odd," he says, glancing at Ja-ok than Lisa who is looking at him with a raised eyebrow. 

"Yes, quite odd, I wonder what on Earth could have happened to it," Lisa says, a hint of sarcasm in her voice as she keeps her gaze on Jungkook. 

"What are you trying to imply dear?" her grandmother asks, sighing a little.

"Well you know, it's quite suspicious that after your new assistant comes home with you artifacts start disappearing, three in fact, but I really wonder what could have possibly happened to them," Lisa states, smiling up at her grandmother who is just looking at her with an exasperated face.

"For the last time Lisa dear, I don't care about your ongoing feud with Jungkook but accusing him of something like this is going too far and is honestly rude." She utters sternly, her lips forming a tight line.

"That's right Lisa dear, it is rude and unfair, especially when you don't have any evidence," Jungkook says with an underlying mocking tone, he turns his head to her and flashes a quick smirk before turning back to Ja-ok with an innocent smile. 

"God! You are so trusting of him when you know nothing about him grandmother, and Jungkook I honestly can't stand you!" Lisa announces, fed up with her grandmother and kissass assistant, "I'm going to see Tzuyu and Momo."

She gets up and sets her dirty dishes into the sink before violently tying her shoes as if imagining like they are cords around Jungkooks neck. She grabs a small black bag and slings it over her shoulder, setting her purse inside. Opening the door she breathes in the fresh spring air and begins to close the door behind her, but is stopped. She looks back and sees Jungkook smiling his innocent smile holding the door open. 

"I'm coming with."

this chapter is dedicated to @chaeyvez for being such an amazing and supportive friend, ily bestie <33

and in case people were confused, ja-ok is the name of the grandmother.

thank you for reading!