5

Suni pov 🌞

I woke up to somebody changing me i look and saw dada he picked me up and made food. After he made food i did grabby hands to him. And he picked me up. I was really tired but didnt want ti go to sleep. And him rocking me wasnt helping. But i fell alseep anyways.

Tims skip brought to you by the next scene 2 people from boystory is gonna be in it.

Jhope pov💕

When she feel alseep i was kinda haply because she probs wont cry but sad because she wont keep me company. But its okay. Anyways i got up and went to my table and got my keys off the table. The i put my shoes on and left. I went to the car and went to the back seet and put my baby in her carseet. After i buckled her up i went tot the driver side and got in and started the car. (If you wandering he is going to get yoongi and his two cousins zeyu and shuyang). 'Wtf auther nel i was gonna tell them' i said to that brat. (Sure) she said. 'i will kick you ass' i said (bitch im in your head) she said what a brat (i can hear you)she said 'good' i said back smirking. She justed scoffed and let me win this arugment. Anyways fist i went to yoongis house because he closer (he's) 'shut the fuck up im trying to tell them'.

If im being honest i wish auther nel was real sometimes becuase she is my bsf i knew her for about 17 years i think (21 years dummy im older than you) 'shut up i knew that' littile did he know.

Anyways we pulled up to yoongis house and

"Hey jhope"

Yoongi29Loves to rapLoves to sleepLoves suni alotJhope brother

Yoongi
29
Loves to rap
Loves to sleep
Loves suni alot
Jhope brother

(With black and with hair)

"Hey yoongi"

"Hey baby" yoongi said to suni i turned around to see her awake i didnt even know.

Anyways i left to go get my cousins now.

Time skip

"Hey big cousin"
(Act like they are Korean well half korean)

Zeyu15Loves to dance Loves his baby cousins even tho you didnt get tot meet him)Loves clothes

Zeyu
15
Loves to dance
Loves his baby cousins even tho you didnt get tot meet him)
Loves clothes

"Hey jhope"