Welcome home (Naofumi x Raphtalia)

Raphtalia had been on a trip. The reason was that she was an ambassador of the demi-humans.
Her stay was long, lasting for one month and a half. But now that is over. She could finally return home.

The carriage stopped at the gates of Seyaette. The gatekeeper opened it for her, and she happily entered.
The villagers welcomed her back with so much joy. Raphtalia then heard a little girl call her name from the crowd. "Mama!" A little girl ran out from the group of people. She looked like Raphtalia, but with black hair and green eyes.
She jumped into her mother's arms and gave her the tightest hug.
"Aurora! I've missed you so much! Where's Papa?" "He's right here." Raphtalia lifted her head and saw her husband, Naofumi. She dashed to him and hugged him. "And I've missed you too." Naofumi moved her head from his chest and kissed her on the lips.
"Come on. The house missed you too."

Raphtalia spent her day telling her husband and daughter about her travels.
The door opened, and a villager walked in. "My lord. We're ready." "Ready?" Naofumi stood up and took Raphtalia's hand. They walked outside and as soon as they did, all the villagers jumped out and yelled in joy.
A festival had been set up. "Naofumi, what's all of this?" "A party. To show you how happy we are that you're back. How happy I am that you're back." Raphtalia smiled and pecked Naofumi's lips, until he felt a tug on his leg. It was Aurora. The shield hero picked her up and put her on his back, while she held onto his head.
"Come on. Let's go have fun." The family then walked to the villagers, joining in on the festivities.