***8***

WARNING: short chapter ahead.

Mal POV:

I CANT BELIVE THIS. it feels like a dream. I really dont belive this is true.

I woke up to find her still asleep and me facing beauty in living form. Now her hands were on my hips, our legs were tangled together, my hands were placed on her chest, she is so warm. And... and... IM LATE FOR SCHOOL.

But how am i supposed to get out of this. Im trapped.

I tried to wiggle out of her grasp, but it seems that im not as stealthy as i thought. She pulled me closer so fast if i blinked i would have missed it. Despite being tired her grip on me was strong.

"Where are you going?" A very lazy and husky voice questioned.

"I-im sorry my queen, i need to go to school"

"Fuck school, your mine! I'll teach you everything" little did i know vel wasn't even being possessive right now, im in for a big surprise when she does start being overprotective and possessive.

"B-but i promised my farther that i would graduate" i looked up at her with my puppy dog eyes.

"F-fine, you can go. But you must reward me after school for being so patient"

"Deal" i smiled up at her, which made a huge smirk crawl up her face. She leant to my ear "how about i have some breakfast in bed first" these words made me blush so hard i could be mistaken as a tomato. Which made a cute giggle fall out my (i think) lovers mouth.

"N-NO, i need to get ready for school!" I saw a pout appear on her face.

I got up with shaking knees. "Need help?" A throaty chuckle escaped the older one of us. "No, i got this. Just... you ripped off all my clothes". I looked back at her to find vel cross legged, sitting on the bed hardly even paying attention because of her eyes wandering all over me with a giant smile on her face.

"Vel"

"Vel!"

"VEL!"

Finally she realised she was staring and looked back at me with darkly tinted cheeks "uhhhh yeah, ill summon conoleth to get you new ones" i like seeing vel like this, all flustered and embarrassed. I really love her.

Have a wonderful day/night! ;)