Y/N's Background/Story

Y/N never really grew up with a father figure in the house. In fact, she barely even had a mother. Her mother never really gave Y/N more than a tiny second of her time. She didn't neglect Y/N, more so she didn't have the time to give. Y/N's mom was always very busy working 2 jobs just to put food on the table. Y/N always felt bad and that everything that had happened was their fault. They always thought that the reason their dad left was because he did not love them. Y/N thought that their dad hated them and didn't want them in his life. The real reason he left was that Y/N's mom's parents never really liked him and they thought that he wouldn't be able to support his family. Y/N always wanted to meet their dad and help others too. Because of their desires, they decided to become a pro hero. Being a hero pays well too but they weren't in it for the money. They figured that the money could help the L/N family but it wasn't their biggest concern. They always admired (Favorite pro hero). They've always wanted to be just like them.

Y/N's Quirk: CONFUSION- by looking at the intended target, they can make the intended target completely brain dead making them useless in the fight. Their Quirk can only be used on 10 people at one time. As soon as they go over 10, the first person gets released. When they use their quirk their eyes glow a bright red. 

A/N: Sorry if it's short I tried to keep it as simple as possible. Also sorry for any mistakes.❤️