The Very Beginning

It was an ordinary day in your neighborhood. You were just walking down your street to meet up with some friends from your elementary school when you saw Bokugou walking out of his house with Deku and some of his other friends just trailing behind him. 

You never knew that Bokugou, the boy who sits behind you in class and is ALWAYS asking to borrow something only to never return it, lived so close by. He was only 3 houses down.

 A few hours later you were just sitting outside not really doing anything when you saw Bokugou walk by alone and sopping wet. When he got to his door, he discovered that he had been locked out and no one was home. He looked cold and hungry. You were hungry yourself so you decided to invite him in for a snack and to get warm.

 He was very stubborn at first saying," I don't need help. I can take care of myself perfectly fine." You just  replied with," Oh really...... we have leftover (favorite food) that I can heat." He automatically got up and said," So how far are we going." Your response was," THREE HOUSES THAT WAY," you pointed to your left," WAIT NO THIS WAY," you corrected yourself in hopes to make yourself sound lost. "Not funny," he says as he tries to grab your arm but instead ends up grabbing your hand making him turn a bright red color. "This way!" you said as you pulled him to your house. 

When you got to your front door, you aggressively pull Bakugou through. You show him where the kitchen and tell him you are gonna go get some things. He says ok and takes a seat at the table. You first go to the closet and grab a towel then head to your room. 

Once you are in your room you grab a shirt that is much too big for you, a pair of sweats Bokugou once let you borrow for Gym and said you could keep and a very warm and fuzzy blanket. 

When you get back to the kitchen Bokugou seems to look upset. "What's wrong with you?" you ask very concernedly. "Nothing that you need to worry about," he says, clearly hiding something. "Hey so how did you get so wet anyway?" you ask in an effort to get to the bottom of the story. "Well if you must know," Bokugou says slightly touched that you care," A couple of buddies and me went out to our favorite spot. You have to cross a river to get there. There is a tree that had fallen years ago and acts as our bridge. Well I-I umm I kinda fell off it." "Oh, so that's while you're wet. Well, I hope you didn't hurt yourself," you say kind of laughing. He looks up at you with pure happiness in his eyes. "Ya, I'm fine," he says in a reassuring tone. "That's good," you say feeling the awkward tension building. 

"Anyways, I brought you a towel and some clothes. The hoodie is too big for mee and the sweatpants well you gave them to me so," you say as you awkwardly hand him the stuff. You show him the way to your bathroom and tell him to wait there, " Let me go grab something from my parents bathroom really quick."

 He replies with a nod and you head to your parents bathroom to grab some soap that bokugou can use. You come back to the bathroom with the soap and hand it to him and show him how to work the shower.                                                                                  

     (20 minute time skip)                                                                                         

   Once Bokugou took a shower to clean up and to warm up and got dressed, he walked out of the bathroom and made his way to the livingroom to find you on the couch looking at the TV trying to find something to watch. 

"Hey! How about we watch (favorite movie)," you hear someone say from behind you. "I LOVE that movie!" you say with pure excitement.

 About half way through the movie, you hear your mom come home. "HEY MOM! CAN YOU COME HEAR REALLY FAST!?" you yell. She comes into the livingroom and before she can say anything you say, "This is Bakugou. He lives three houses down and-" you were cut off by your mother, "Yes sweetie, I already know Bokugou's mom and I are actually good friends and she knew she was going to be a little late so she asked me if he could stay here for a little but I see he is already here so I'm guessing you got locked out and Y/N found you. Am I right?" "Yes miss L/N," you hear Bakugou say. "Please. Call me Linda." your mom says with a warm smile.

A/N: This one is a little longer than the last but still pretty short I am working on a sceduel to keep me punctual in uploading a new part sorry for the wait I will try to upload an even longer chapter tomorrow or some time by the end of this week (1-23-21). Let me know if you have any suggestions on my writing style in the comments and be honest otherwise I wont learn.