Chapter 5 | Closer

[ "I am the Alpha Male" - Drista ]
.
.
.
.
.

Tommy tilts his head. "That's a stupid name" he scoffs. I roll my eyes in annoyance. That's the first thing he says when I introduce her? How insensitive, really. I should've insulted Toby when he was talking about him if I knew he was going to insult Drista. Honestly, I wish we weren't even on the topic of Drista right now. Guilt washes over me every time, and it's never the best.

I push the thoughts back, and come back to reality to Tommy's laughs. "Seriously, it's not funny" I spit, although not in an offensive way. I wait for his laughter to die down which didn't take too long. I sigh. "And she's way better than Toby by how you described him" I say. A smirk plays on my lips. I know that Tommy would get all defensive if I brought Toby into this, but I wasn't exactly insulting the brunette. I honestly think that Toby is a sweet and kind person from the description that Tommy gave him. I smile, knowing that Toby has a soft spot for the absolute prick in front of me.

The blonde gasps in offense. "You did not bring Tu- Toby into this!" He exclaims. I cock an eyebrow, ignoring that his defensive personality in full play. "What were you going to call Toby?" I ask curiously. He scoffs and shakes his head.

"Aren't we talking about Drista" he retorts. I stay silent for a moment.

"Yeah- well Drista is way better than Toby. I bet she's even braver than you" I laugh. Tommy huffs in annoyance. I laugh even more on how it gets to the blonde. My smirk grow wider as I continue.

"That's so not true. I am, and forever will be the Alpha male. There's no way a woman can be stronger or braver than me (Y/N), get it right" he states with pride. I burst out laughing, clutching my stomach. He starts to stutter, absolutely confused. "W-Wha-? What the hell are you laughing about bitch!" the blonde yells. I hold up a finger, disrupting him whilst my laughter continues. I gasp for air as I finish and wipe a little tear that found its way out.

"You? Alpha male? Stronger? Come on Tommy, I know Drista is fairly strong, don't be sexist" I scold playfully, putting a hand on his shoulder. "I'M NOT BEING SEXIST!" Tommy screams, bringing his hands up as if he were to clutch something. I bark out laughing.

"Tommy, you just said that a woman wouldn't be stronger than you! That's hella sexist!" I state, chuckling. He aggressively shrugs my hand off his shoulder and he shoves me lightly back to my original sitting spot. He scoffs.

"I'm not being sexist woman... jesus you sound like fucking Wilbur" the blonde mumbled to himself, annoyance blatant in his tone. I cock an eyebrow. Did I hear that right? Wilbur? Does he mean like, the DreamSMP Wilbur? I shake my head, unsure. It couldn't be, maybe Tommy is talking about a different person. Yeah, that might be it. I chuckle to myself at how stupid that would be.

I watch as Tommy shakes his head. "Whatever, just tell me about this bitch Drista" he orders, his tone still seeping annoyance. He crosses his arms, and sits there, looking at me expectedly. I widen my eyes with a smile and nod excitedly. Despite not talking to Drista in a long time, I doubt that she would be any different. Sure, I feel guilty for leaving and I truly miss her and whenever something reminds me of her a wave of guilt washes over me. I furrow my eyebrows and shake my head. I'm not supposed to be dwelling about that, not right now. Think of the positives (Y/N).

I laugh at the fact that he called her a bitch. He must be really annoyed. "Well, Drista is blonde" I roll my eyes. "She's actually American, and uh, is quite blunt" I chuckle nervously, remembering that one time when some High School boy bumped into her. She ended up calling them a stupid nerd and to fuck off which had me laughing my ass off. We were only 13 back then. I smile and shake my head. If only I can go back and witness that once again.