Chapter 2

After I finished my cheesecake and dazai finished her tea we showed me the way back home. It was a nice view we were walking past a river. As we were walk we were very silent it seem like she had her head in a different Space than the world we are in now. I wanted us to have a conversation to past the time but I'm to scared to ask her I guess she gives off a scary vibes.

"H-Hey d-dazai" I try to get the words out of my mouth

"Hm yeah"she responded back

"What are you think about right now"

"oh nothing much"

I just nod to that

"Do you know where you live about now because we are close now you know"

"Eh yeah kind of that building looks like I've seen to before"

"let's go look at the river quickly I think it's a nice view"

"Umm okay"

We when to one of the bridges, she was looking over the edge at it to much for my liking. That's when she grabs my hand and we just
..
..
..
.. jumped i was having a heart attack it was surprising I didn't know what just happened but when we hit the water I started to put on her and try and drag us out of the water.
When I got the side it put her up ( with tiny muscles) when I putted her out I looked at her and she sat up "WHY THE HELL DID YOU DO THAT" and she gave me a blank stare and She just started laughing

"I just thought it would be fun to see what I double suicide would look like with you" she says in between laughs "I think I'm perfect happy the way I am right now" I say a bit of a horror in my voice because of what just happen. And kept on think what the fuck just happened...

——————————————
A/n
I know it's been like 2-3 months but like you know assignments I have been doing all last minute and stuff sorry the chapter Is really shot *cough cough* like chuuya *cough cough* but I have been doing other stuff and been lazy I will be honest but like here a small chapter out right. Anyways I've got to do like a lot more assignments so bye-bye :))))