Chapter 3

After getting out of that water and nearly dying because of """some one""". We finally walked across the bridge and didn't jump off 'thank god we didn't even though I don't even think dazai believes in god'.

When we were on the other side of the river, I saw the moving truck driving out of the area I so I knew we were close, I started to jog a bit then I remembered. I stopped I looked back at Dazai, who was only a couple meters (feet) away.

"HEYY DAZAI ARE YOU COMING" I yell on loud enough so she could hear. I see she small Smirk and waves her hand at me, I look back ahead knowing if I don't get home in time mother going to lost her shit. then I look back at the dark hair girl to see if she was there, but she was gone. I didn't want to get lost again going after her, but I'll probably see her around.

I got in big shit from my mother dearest because she was worried sick.

——/————————/———
It's only been 4 years since then, I haven't seen her. Over time I did forget kinda and the time I had with her, but it's something I always keep in the back of my mind. I had moved out of my parents house.

Now I know my way around Yokohama now but I still need to find a job.

I need to find a job for the fact that my parents don't like to pay for me anymore, well only if I need it, I do some side jobs sometimes to get enough to get by but it's not going to last for ever.

I took a step out my door to go down town to the coffee shop, I grabbed some coffee and slice of whatever I did. I caught a sat next the window. People walk past as the sun slips through the glass touches what it wants and can, then being blocked but objects some moving some stand still, casting a hollow shadow behind it.

The table small it's a table for two and with salt and pepper on the table with napkins and some ads for some new hot chocolate they have made. The wood of the table smooth as a baby bum and yet has some small holes and lumps at the touch of it. You could smell the food with the mix of coffee, you would hear the chatter of all these ppl you could get to know, yet never. Sitting here was you nice and relaxing, it feels so nice and familia. (Cottagecore vibes.)

My book sitting to the left of me on the table it was a story of a girl and a fox, my coffee to my right on the table and my snack in a paper brown bag rolled at the top of the bad and then a second cup of coffee to the other end of the table to me- WAIT.

I look up to see a women yet she looks so similar to someone and different. 
——————————————
A/n 

Heyyyyyyyy Ik you hate........wait no hates a strong word dislike me bc I'm to lazy to write anything new for this well yeah Ik. I just see  lot of ppl adding this to some list so now I kinda feel bad but hey and I know this chapter kinda uneventful but it my fanfic and I get to choose what happens next YOU CANT STOP ME.... welp

Also ps I wrote half of these like 4-6 months ago soooooooo hey I've improved maybe.....maybe not....no?
I did edit it a bit okay I'm to lazy to the rest.