alternative ending

"Shua, if you dont come out now, we will be late!," i shouts from the living room, expecting him to come out but then, its not him, my baby boy come out.

"Oh my, my son look so handsome," i praises.

"Thanks, dadda," he give me a gummy smile before climb to my laps and i start to comb his hair.

"So, are you excited to meet your friends back?," its beed weeks we did not spend time at korea since we pay a visit for shua's parents at LA. So this is the first week all three of us at Korea.

"Yeah, i miss Jiyoung so much! She is really talented you know! She is good in music, i guess music is her passion. She can dance too and you really need to see her dance! Its incredible not to mention that she is so adoreable and so so so so cute," ji seung said, smiling broadly. I hums as a respond "what about the other?"

"Hhmmmm, mingwei has been choose as one of the main actress for our upcoming end-year performance and since we will play Mulan, she will say something in chinese to make it more real! She are so talented in art too. Then miwon is one of the best student, after me of course," i giggles, that self proclaim must be from me haha "she can cook well too and then Alice, im so thankful i can talk in english with her! She is quiet a princess herself but she is a good friend! All of them are so good to me!"

"Okay, time to go now," suddenly shua come from our room, looking handsome like always.

"Come," he said as he offer his hand that i gladly to take with ji seung in my hands.

"Both of you look so preety," he said with a smile.

"So do you," i praises.

"Lets go now. Seokmin will be so mad and be more anxious if im not there right now"

So..that is my real plot but i love the other one more cause i have more idea there but i guess
And yes, all of the boys have a daughter❤. And yes, cheolsoo daughter and soonhoon's is a couple. Then junhao's and meanie's is a couple and verkwan's 'girl' still not coming out yet cause samuel and chan is still too young to have a child but if they have one, her name is aechan.